Sfant Umbra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sfant Umbra began as a secret mercenary business within the depths of the Aht Urhgan Empire. With the rise and fall of business it slowly faded from memory. That is, until a descendant of the creator happened across some old parchments one day...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A letter from Rae Morgoth

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seigfreid
Sfant Umbran Movie Reviewer
Sfant Umbran Movie Reviewer
Seigfreid

A letter from Rae Morgoth Empty
PostSubject: A letter from Rae Morgoth   A letter from Rae Morgoth I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 4:45 pm

Screen Name: Raemorgoth
Character Name: Rae Morgoth
Race: Elvaan
Main Job: White Mage
Subjob: None
Other Jobs: Nothing at this time.
Birthplace: San d'Oria
Residence: Windurst
Family: Seigfreid Morgoth (twin brother), Nannette Morgoth (sister-in-law), parents and other siblings dead (see Seigfreid's family)

Appearance: Shares the same silver color hair as her twin brother, but allows her to grow further down, past her neck. Also shares his emerald green eyes. She has a slightly curved build and is always seen wearing the traditional female style Elvaan adventurer clothing (starter RSE). Due to her time being held captive by the Orcs, her front and back are riddled with ugly scars, due to repeated whipping and crude healing of the wounds so she could be whipped again.
Character Bio Included? No

Letter

To: Sfant Umbra Mercenary Agency

My name is Rae Morgoth and I am Seigfreid Morgoth's twin sister. I have heard that your group is more for mercenaries, and I regret to say I truly have no skills to offer as my time being imprisoned by Orcs has caused me to lose my training with White Magic.

I can promise that with me in your group I can always offer tables at the tavern I waitress in in the city of Windurst, and possible half off of the food and drink. I only wish to stay in contact with my brother and sister-in-law.

Signed,
Rae Morgoth.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Omaria Emir (Comandant Rosu)
Omaria Emir (Comandant Rosu)
Tsumi

A letter from Rae Morgoth Empty
PostSubject: Re: A letter from Rae Morgoth   A letter from Rae Morgoth I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 12:55 pm

(Pearled)
Back to top Go down

A letter from Rae Morgoth
Page 1 of 1