Sfant Umbra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sfant Umbra began as a secret mercenary business within the depths of the Aht Urhgan Empire. With the rise and fall of business it slowly faded from memory. That is, until a descendant of the creator happened across some old parchments one day...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Letter From Sir Robin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tsumi
Omaria Emir (Comandant Rosu)
Omaria Emir (Comandant Rosu)
Tsumi

A Letter From Sir Robin Empty
PostSubject: A Letter From Sir Robin   A Letter From Sir Robin I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:04 pm

Screenname: Sirrobin
Character name: Sir Robin Wabin-Tabin
Race: Tarutaru
Main job: Summoner
Subjob: Scholar
Other jobs: White Mage, Black Mage, Red Mage and Bard
Birthplace: Windurst
Residence: Windurst

Appearance: A blue haired with a short haircut he is a taru of normal height. Robin is a gentleman and so favors immaculate dress and manners having left the racial conventions of speaking in order to be heard more clearly and seriously. He is generally seen sporting a pair of spectacles.
Character Bio Included? Sir Robin Wabin-Tabin- Mage of Windurst

Letter

To: Sfant Umbra Mercenary Agency

I am Sir Robin-Wabin-Tabin and both a Scholar and a Mage. I'm certain you are wondering what I'm doing writing to a mercenary group. The truth is I've heard of you library of scrolls and tomes and I think they might assist me in my research so I'm offering my skills in return. I can offer magic and investigation as skills which might assist you.

Thank you for your consideration.

Signed,
Robin Wabin-Tabin
Back to top Go down

A Letter From Sir Robin
Page 1 of 1