Sfant Umbra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sfant Umbra began as a secret mercenary business within the depths of the Aht Urhgan Empire. With the rise and fall of business it slowly faded from memory. That is, until a descendant of the creator happened across some old parchments one day...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Good bye Vana'diel.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seigfreid
Sfant Umbran Movie Reviewer
Seigfreid

Good bye Vana'diel. Empty
PostSubject: Good bye Vana'diel.   Good bye Vana'diel. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 12:52 am

Well this is it. I've brought myself to make my final farewell, both in character and out of character. I've made a Final Entry to Seigfreid's journal, allowing the character to continue in my mind as a normal civilian that no longer needs to fight, and his daughter growing into a dancer.

This may be the end of Seigfreid, but the sire name of Morgoth will continue to live on. More than likely I will show up in FFXIV, since I can't afford getting a computer able to play SW:OR. I hope to see you all there.

My only regret was that I was never able to finish all the mission story lines...but I just can't continue the charade that I still play XI when I really don't. It was a great 8 years while it lasted, with great memories, and I hope to never forget it.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Omaria Emir (Comandant Rosu)
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Good bye Vana'diel.   Good bye Vana'diel. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 5:49 am

Hi:

Well I decded to check up on everyone and I see that Sfant Umbra is closed. I can't say I"m surprised.

I've had serious health problems which will need a surgery soon in addition to money issues lately that's sort of kept me away from the computer. Plus I did feel a bit sad and depressed so I didn't check in here a lot.

I'll try to contact you and others on messenger soon. I too probably won't be coming back to Vanadiel but I hope to try out FFXIV and SWTOR so hopefully I'll see you all soon.

Sorry for not being around.
Back to top Go down
Seigfreid
Seigfreid

PostSubject: Re: Good bye Vana'diel.   Good bye Vana'diel. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 10:03 am

Its great hearing from you Tsumi. I hope you're doing okay and make it through surgery with no problems. I still come on Yahoo a lot so you'll find me easily.

I'm more than likely going to end up on FFXIV since I can use my ps3 to play it, I'd have to buy a new computer before being able to try out SWOR.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Good bye Vana'diel.   Good bye Vana'diel. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 4:43 pm

I'm not sure my laptop will run FFXVI and I'll need a new comp before I'll invest in a PS3 so I may not be able to play if even if I have the money for awhile.

Anyway I'll try to say hi in then next few days a some point on YIM.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good bye Vana'diel.   Good bye Vana'diel. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good bye Vana'diel.
Page 1 of 1