Sfant Umbra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sfant Umbra began as a secret mercenary business within the depths of the Aht Urhgan Empire. With the rise and fall of business it slowly faded from memory. That is, until a descendant of the creator happened across some old parchments one day...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Letter From Nannette Morgoth

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tsumi
Omaria Emir (Comandant Rosu)
Omaria Emir (Comandant Rosu)
Tsumi

A Letter From Nannette Morgoth Empty
PostSubject: A Letter From Nannette Morgoth   A Letter From Nannette Morgoth I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 12:43 am

A Letter From Nannette Morgoth 1rcl8p

Character Mini Sheet

Screen Name: Nikkita
Character Name: Nannette Morgoth
Race: Hume
Main Job: White Mage (will be Bard)
Subjob: Black Mage (will be White Mage)
Other Jobs: None
Birthplace: Bastok
Residence: San d' Oria
Family: Husband-Seigfreid Morgoth, unborn child, Sister-In-Law- Rae Morgoth, Twin Sister- Nikkita D' Noir, Bruce and Norma D' Noir- Deceased Parents

Appearance: This blonde hume woman of average height is never seen in public without a blindfold across her eyes and a brace on her right leg. Though she needs to use her staff to support herself when walking, or if she's been standing for a long period of time she is rarely heard to complain. Her soft-spoken, respectful well demonstrates her kind, sweet and gentle nature.

Character Bio Included? Nannette Morgoth-Singer of A Gentle Song

Letter

To: Sfant Umbra Mercenary Agency

I know you probably don't get many letters from aspiring blind Bards to join your ranks. I am seeking to join your group together with my husband Seigfreid who is a Dark Knight. If allowed to join I would support your ranks with my healing magic and songs as I am learning to do with my husband.

In exchage for my husband's sword (which I pray you also will accept) and my magic I hope you will not begrudge our seeking your assistance in addition to the typical gil. Since we are soon to be parents, and are not without enemies, when he is not around I would ask for your protection.

Signed,

Nannette Morgoth
*Transcribed by- Kura M.H.M.U*
Back to top Go down

A Letter From Nannette Morgoth
Page 1 of 1