Sfant Umbra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sfant Umbra began as a secret mercenary business within the depths of the Aht Urhgan Empire. With the rise and fall of business it slowly faded from memory. That is, until a descendant of the creator happened across some old parchments one day...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Letter from Cruentus

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cruentus
Latrines Scrubber
Latrines Scrubber

Letter from Cruentus Empty
PostSubject: Letter from Cruentus   Letter from Cruentus I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 8:39 pm

Character Mini Sheet

Screen Name: Cruentus
Character Name: Cruentus
Race: Elvaan
Age: Forgotten, but of legal age for pretty much anything other than Bastokan presidency
Main Job: Dark Knight
Subjob: Samurai
Other Jobs: Planning on Scholar/Red Mage, and possibly Corsair and Summoner much later.
Birthplace: Windurst Walls.
Residence: Bastok Mines.
Family: None.

Appearance: Short, blond Elvaan with wintry, hoary eyes and muscular build. Nothing too remarkable.
Character Bio Included? No.

Letter

To: Sfant Umbra Mercenary Agency

I'm not good at letters. May as well just speak my mind.

Suffice it to say I have nowhere else to go. As a Dark Knight, I'm hated on sight, especially since most Elvaan are Paladins, the very opposite from me. I wonder if that makes me any less of a man. To find the answer, I request to journey with your group, and to fight alongside you.

Signed,
Cruentus
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Omaria Emir (Comandant Rosu)
Omaria Emir (Comandant Rosu)
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Letter from Cruentus   Letter from Cruentus I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:35 am

(Hi I'll look for you this week when I get on on Wed )
Back to top Go down
Cruentus
Latrines Scrubber
Latrines Scrubber

PostSubject: Re: Letter from Cruentus   Letter from Cruentus I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 10:59 pm

Tsumi wrote:
(Hi I'll look for you this week when I get on on Wed )

I've yet to see you.
Back to top Go down
Seigfreid
Sfant Umbran Movie Reviewer
Seigfreid

PostSubject: Re: Letter from Cruentus   Letter from Cruentus I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 11:43 pm

If you saw her other post in General Discussion, her friend came down for a surprise visit, so she's been off the game while her friend is visiting. I'd pearl you, but I've yet to catch our shell leader on line to get my pearl changed to a sack. I can still do your out of character and in character interview. When's a good time to catch you?
Back to top Go down
Cruentus
Latrines Scrubber
Latrines Scrubber

PostSubject: Re: Letter from Cruentus   Letter from Cruentus I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 5:28 pm

Seigfreid wrote:
If you saw her other post in General Discussion, her friend came down for a surprise visit, so she's been off the game while her friend is visiting. I'd pearl you, but I've yet to catch our shell leader on line to get my pearl changed to a sack. I can still do your out of character and in character interview. When's a good time to catch you?

I didn't see that. Also, she did manage to catch me.

Or rather, I caught her.
Back to top Go down
Seigfreid
Seigfreid

PostSubject: Re: Letter from Cruentus   Letter from Cruentus I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 6:30 pm

That's good. Welcome to Sfant Umbra.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Letter from Cruentus   Letter from Cruentus I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Letter from Cruentus
Page 1 of 1