Sfant Umbra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sfant Umbra began as a secret mercenary business within the depths of the Aht Urhgan Empire. With the rise and fall of business it slowly faded from memory. That is, until a descendant of the creator happened across some old parchments one day...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Marlexia's Letter

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ethanabhorsen
Latrines Scrubber
Latrines Scrubber

Marlexia's Letter Empty
PostSubject: Marlexia's Letter   Marlexia's Letter I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:54 am

Screen Name:
Marlexia
Character Name: Marlexia "Lexi" Abhorsen
Race: Mirtha
Main Job: Warrior (So far)
Subjob: -
Other Jobs: Planning to either go down the Summoner path or stick with Warrior and add the ninja side job Smile
Birthplace: Unknown
Residence: San d'Oria
Family: Unknown

Appearance: Looks like the avatar except for scar on her back which looks like a animal has attacked her
Character Bio Included? No

Letter

To: Sfant Umbra Mercenary Agency

Greetings, If you are reading this then you've found my letter. I hear you are recruiting for your cause. I wish to join you in search for a greater meaning to my life. My past is dark and unknown to me, I have wandered for so long that I have noone to call that of a friend or family. I am not cabable of much as of yet. I am undergoing Warrior training but I do which to expand my skills further and perhaps you can again help me. I hope you will make use of me and accept me.

Signed,
Marlexia Abhorsen *There seems to be a black rose drawn next to the name*
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Omaria Emir (Comandant Rosu)
Tsumi

Marlexia's Letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marlexia's Letter   Marlexia's Letter I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 1:19 pm

( Looks good. I won't be on for the next couple of nights most likely so if Nesirae or Seigfried can catch you before then they can do the interview. I should be on Thursday late Fri-Sun this week. )
Back to top Go down
ethanabhorsen
Latrines Scrubber
Latrines Scrubber

Marlexia's Letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marlexia's Letter   Marlexia's Letter I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 1:32 pm

((Thanks, i'll have to build on my character RPly, i'll start basing the bio on what happens in game, so what happens next? will you find me ingame?? im using a xbox, but i'll be getting a keyboard for it shortly Smile I look forward to RP Wink and its np if your away, i understand completely about RL taking over Wink x))
Back to top Go down
Seigfreid
Sfant Umbran Movie Reviewer
Sfant Umbran Movie Reviewer
Seigfreid

Marlexia's Letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marlexia's Letter   Marlexia's Letter I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 10:51 pm

Nes and I will keep an eye out for you IG by using the /search command. I suggest you do the same to. Just type /search all Nesirae, or /search all Seigfreid every now and then. Nes lives in the Pacific time zone, and I live in Eastern.
Back to top Go down
Crystala
New Rookie
New Rookie

Marlexia's Letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marlexia's Letter   Marlexia's Letter I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:27 pm

WOOOOOOO! someone else that will be on when im on WOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
ethanabhorsen
Latrines Scrubber
Latrines Scrubber

Marlexia's Letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marlexia's Letter   Marlexia's Letter I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 8:55 am

Right :L this will be difficult xD I live in the UK so :L time zones are a problem, but weekends are usually when we prob get in contact. it was the same on WOW since i had US version Smile Im looking forward to the RP Wink x
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Tsumi

Marlexia's Letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marlexia's Letter   Marlexia's Letter I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 8:19 pm

I'm a night owl when I'm up, unless I have to get up early, and so is Nes so we can catch you probably.
Back to top Go down
ethanabhorsen
Latrines Scrubber
Latrines Scrubber

Marlexia's Letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marlexia's Letter   Marlexia's Letter I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:40 am

>_< i have a slightly big problem, for some reason my accounts been banned and I have no idea why :S i havent even done anything wrong. Sad is there anything I can do to get it back or do I have to make a new acc? :S
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Tsumi

Marlexia's Letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marlexia's Letter   Marlexia's Letter I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 1:19 pm

Call SE Customer service and ask why. Its the only way you'll find out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Marlexia's Letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marlexia's Letter   Marlexia's Letter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marlexia's Letter
Page 1 of 1