Sfant Umbra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sfant Umbra began as a secret mercenary business within the depths of the Aht Urhgan Empire. With the rise and fall of business it slowly faded from memory. That is, until a descendant of the creator happened across some old parchments one day...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Letter of Introduction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LastingSolitude
Latrines Scrubber
Latrines Scrubber

Letter of Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Letter of Introduction   Letter of Introduction I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:09 am

Screen Name: LastingSolitude
Character Name: Lasting Solitude
Race: Galka
Main Job: Monk
Subjob: Warrior
Other Jobs: Ranger, Beastmaster
Birthplace: Bastok
Residence: Bastokian
Family: Father died during the Beastman War

Appearance: Very huge and burly built Galka with wide shoulders, and much bigger than the average Galka. His arms and shoulders suggest that he is a strong warrior, and his hands, feet, body are covered in burnscars and bruises with slight discoloration of the skin due to wear, and chemicals, obvious signs that he is a miner and blacksmith. His face has a warm grimmace that is full of focus and determination.
Character Bio Included? No

To: Sfant Umbra Mercenary Agency

This is my letter of introduction to your agency. My name is Lasting Solitude, and I am a returning home to Bastok after 16 years of being away. I have been on a journey of rediscovery while traveling the world; learning the disciplines of various fighting styles, and performing hard working duties to survive. The skills and talents I have acquired are ones that I wish to use to help the people of Bastok and even more, VanaDiel. I came across your guild by means of an advertisement in the tavern, and decided to give you all a shot. I know things have changed a lot, and I need a place to hang my hat and call home. I look for work, and am willing to offer my services as a Miner and Blacksmith, and am willing to learn the secrets of the blacksmiths of Bastok, and also to lend my fists and blades to whatever, and whomever needs them. I will wait patiently for your reply. Until then, I thank you for your time.

Signed,
Lasting Solitude
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Omaria Emir (Comandant Rosu)
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Letter of Introduction   Letter of Introduction I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 1:23 pm

(Hi! I'll be on tonight but it will be late Pacific time. Fri- Sun I should be on about 8:30 )
Back to top Go down
LastingSolitude
Latrines Scrubber
Latrines Scrubber

PostSubject: Re: Letter of Introduction   Letter of Introduction I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 6:38 pm

((Awesome! Can't wait to meet you! I am on late myself. Probably about 8 or 9 PST. So I will look for you then!))
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Letter of Introduction   Letter of Introduction I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 1:28 pm

(Sorry I didn't get to get on last night but I will be on tonight around 9 PM Pacific.)
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Letter of Introduction   Letter of Introduction I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:52 pm

Pearled
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Letter of Introduction   Letter of Introduction I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Letter of Introduction
Page 1 of 1