Sfant Umbra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sfant Umbra began as a secret mercenary business within the depths of the Aht Urhgan Empire. With the rise and fall of business it slowly faded from memory. That is, until a descendant of the creator happened across some old parchments one day...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A letter of application.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Darlain
New Rookie
New Rookie

A letter of application. Empty
PostSubject: A letter of application.   A letter of application. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 7:40 pm

Character Mini Sheet

Screen Name: Darlain
Character Name: Darlain Lennith (Darbie to her friends)
Race: Hume
Main Job: White mage
Subjob: She's not decided yet
Other Jobs: Considering many options once she gets more field experience
Birthplace: Republic of Bastok
Residence: She resides within the vacinity Windhurst Aurastery
Family: Parents, shopkeepers living in the Republic of Bastok. Mother's name is Delilah, Father's name is Lok. No siblings.

Appearance: Darlain usually likes to keep up her appearance, when not traveling she wears cleaned and pressed clothes, and her hair is well brushed. She has freckles on her cheeks, and clean white teeth.

Character Bio Included? Should be up in time.

Letter

To: Sfant Umbra Mercenary Agency
Recently I have been granted the honor of completing my studies within the Windhurst Aurastery, as such the time has come to seek employment, and my research has indicated the likelihood of suiting my own personal interestes as well as providing your organization with valued services. My studies were concentrated in white magics, though I have experience with the other schools of thought.

Overall, I hope to provide the Agency with my magical talents for your own interests, as well as satisfy my desire for exploration, cultural studies, and cartography. I wish to see and observe the world around us, and feel that an esteemed mercenary agency such as yourselves would be far more suited to that goal than any military work.

I look forward to your reply.

Signed,
Darlain Lennith
Back to top Go down
Seigfreid
Sfant Umbran Movie Reviewer
Sfant Umbran Movie Reviewer
Seigfreid

PostSubject: Re: A letter of application.   A letter of application. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:42 pm

(Sorry for not replying sooner. You're letter looks good, and so does your character. If Nes, or Tsumi manage to catch you IG, they can give you a pearl. I'm an Enforcer but unfortunately never been able to catch Nes in time to get my pearl changed to a sack, but could still do your in character and out of character interview.

Welcome! Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Darlain
New Rookie
New Rookie

PostSubject: Re: A letter of application.   A letter of application. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 1:37 am

(Hey there! Been having a blast so far, this newfangled field manual business really perks things up for new players, not to mention the quests you get from the gate guard. already got Darbie her rank 2 and am almost at level 13. I should be on tommorrow after I get home, around 7 US Central time. Just to let you guys know my usual schedual, I'm usually free during the evening, except for thursdays and saturdays, which I have other commitments. If you need me for an rp or event, just let me know and i'll be happy to meet up.

should you wish for a reliable way to get a hold of me (as I do play other games) my msn is milliazd@hotmail.com, If i'm away just leave a message, I really dont get bothered by folks asking me if i'm available to play.)
Back to top Go down
Nesirae
Calator Fantomatic
Calator Fantomatic
Nesirae

PostSubject: Re: A letter of application.   A letter of application. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 4:42 am

Pearled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A letter of application.   A letter of application. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A letter of application.
Page 1 of 1