Sfant Umbra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sfant Umbra began as a secret mercenary business within the depths of the Aht Urhgan Empire. With the rise and fall of business it slowly faded from memory. That is, until a descendant of the creator happened across some old parchments one day...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A letter from Antslug

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Antslug
Latrines Scrubber
Latrines Scrubber

A letter from Antslug Empty
PostSubject: A letter from Antslug   A letter from Antslug I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 1:13 am

Screen Name: Antslug
Character Name: Antslug
Race: Hume
Main Job: Dark Knight
Subjob: Warrior
Other Jobs: Samurai, White Mage, Black Mage
Birthplace: Bastok
Residence: Bastok Markets
Family: Akili - My Big Bro

Appearance: I'm Bald with a nice tattoo on my head and a pretty average size hume usually ill be wearing heavy armor and a scythe or full my full fishing attire.

Letter

To: Sfant Umbra Mercenary Agency

Well as of now im in the process of becoming a more seasond dark knight. I can offer a multitude of services when i call my big brother also. Im a adept fisher man and currently im still learing how to cook in Windurst. And hopefully my big brother Akili can have a pear as well he is very well skilld in many joba and lines of craft. He is a skilld mercenary and is always willing to lend a helping hand to anyone.

Signed,
Antslug
Back to top Go down
Seigfreid
Sfant Umbran Movie Reviewer
Seigfreid

PostSubject: Re: A letter from Antslug   A letter from Antslug I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 1:21 am

Well, welcome to Sfant Umbra Very Happy

Might want to do a bit of a spell check on your letter and change your characters age to something like 17 or older I believe (we never really decided on proper ages, but definitely not 1 year olds lol), but other than that its all good. You're the second career DRK in the shell now (once your pearled) so me happy now.

Just keep a look out for myself (Seigfreid), any of Tsumi's characters (Nikkita, Sirrobin, Tsumi, to name a few of them), Sairan, or Nesirae for a pearl interview. See you in game.
Back to top Go down
Antslug
Latrines Scrubber
Latrines Scrubber

PostSubject: Re: A letter from Antslug   A letter from Antslug I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 1:27 am

haha will do well the age is 25 and ill be on tomorrow and ill look out for one of u guys see ya tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Seigfreid
Seigfreid

PostSubject: Re: A letter from Antslug   A letter from Antslug I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 2:05 am

Antslug wrote:
haha will do well the age is 25 and ill be on tomorrow and ill look out for one of u guys see ya tomorrow.

Fixed for you.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Omaria Emir (Comandant Rosu)
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: A letter from Antslug   A letter from Antslug I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 12:57 pm

I'mnot sure wat time I'll be on today since my nephew has a graduation party this afternoon. I'll be here though ^^.
Back to top Go down
SamusKnight2K
Igienic Preot
Igienic Preot
SamusKnight2K

PostSubject: Re: A letter from Antslug   A letter from Antslug I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 3:47 pm

[Mmm actually I have a request, can you come up with a last name for your character? Also, I'm curious as to why your character's parents would name their child Antslug. Great thing about RP is our RP character names don't have to be like our IG names One might name their character' "Bigbadbug" but for RP they could be called "Biggorf" as an example. Thanks.]
Back to top Go down
https://sfantumbra.forum.st
Tsumi
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: A letter from Antslug   A letter from Antslug I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 4:45 pm

( oh yeah the name thing needs to be thought about. Screen Name is your actual name Antslug and the Name should be what your character would be referred to.

Also remember this letter is IC so please fix the spelling. Otherwise ICly Tsumi would have serious doubt about your character's intelligence using small instead of capital "I's". Remember you want it to properly reflect your character's personality and education and not use shortcuts we often use when typng messages OOCly.

Thanks)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A letter from Antslug   A letter from Antslug I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A letter from Antslug
Page 1 of 1