Sfant Umbra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sfant Umbra began as a secret mercenary business within the depths of the Aht Urhgan Empire. With the rise and fall of business it slowly faded from memory. That is, until a descendant of the creator happened across some old parchments one day...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Help a Member Night Request Thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tsumi
Omaria Emir (Comandant Rosu)
Tsumi

Help a Member Night Request Thread Empty
PostSubject: Help a Member Night Request Thread   Help a Member Night Request Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 2:45 pm

When making a request please use the following format:

IC Section

(This is a short section just to describe the event or quest. Try to think of this as a job posting in character to other members about what mission or quest you are taking on. Put some thought into describing it as something that would pass in RP terms. If you need an example view this topic.

If you don't want to RP during this event please post that fact in this section in parenthesis.)

OOC Section

Mission/Quest Name: (The name of the quest/mission as it appears.)
Required Expansions: (Please note any and all expansions required.)
Required Fame/Ranks: (Include minimum fame or rank needed.)
Number of Participants: (How many people are you looking for?)
Details About Quest:
(Give full details about the mission or quest. What should we expect to fight, what levels should people be, and what professions are required. Also include what items (animas, triggers, key items) are required.)
Comments: (Any important comments about the quest or mission including a link to the FFXI Encylopedia or some explanation.)

Remember to vote in the planning poll for the night you want!

The list of events we will do on that night will be posted on the calendar day decided for that month. Once your request has been completed please edit your post to state it has been fulfilled so it can be marked for deletion. Completed requests will be removed from this list on a regular basis for easier reference.

THIS THREAD IS ONLY TO BE USED TO LIST YOUR EVENT TO PLAN AND DISCUSS AN EVENT PLEASE USE THIS THREAD.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Help a Member Night Request Thread   Help a Member Night Request Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 6:00 pm

IC Section

Another pesky Dragon needs slaying in Windurst.

OOC Section

Mission Name: The Emmissary
Required Expansions: None.
Required Fame/Ranks: Nation Rank 2 needed.
Number of Participants: 3-6 with one being a BLM to sleep the Dragon.
Details About Quest:
All Nations can share the Dragon fight if they unlock the Dragon fight for Windy or have previously completed this mission.

Comments: This is one I'd like to do tonight but I'll want him Rank 5. I'll at least organize this 4 more times for my other alts that need this but anyonw ready to do it this month is encourages to drop in.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Help a Member Night Request Thread   Help a Member Night Request Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 6:31 pm

IC Section

Help Rob and other Summoner's prove their worth in Avataar fights.

OOC Section

Quest Name: Various Depending on Nation
Required Expansions: Zilart
Required Fame/Ranks: SMN 20 +
Number of Participants: 3-6 in party.
Details About Quest: All SMN need to fight the Primes at least once if they want Fenrir. Other rewards include the right to summon the defeated avataar, weapons specfic to the avataar, 10k gil or evoker's ring.

Comments: This something I know w'eve all talked about so let's try this!
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Help a Member Night Request Thread   Help a Member Night Request Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 6:43 pm

IC Section

Seasoned Adventurers are needed to kill a worm in Kutal Tunnel.

OOC Section

Quest Name: Kill NM !Phantom Worm
Required Expansions: Zilart
Required Fame/Ranks: 10 characters level 65; 4 characters level 70
Number of Participants: NA
Details About Quest: See above webpage.

Comments: I'm after the Phantom Thalum for Tsumi and the drop rate is aweful so this may need to be repeated a few times or on another night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help a Member Night Request Thread   Help a Member Night Request Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help a Member Night Request Thread
Page 1 of 1