Sfant Umbra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sfant Umbra began as a secret mercenary business within the depths of the Aht Urhgan Empire. With the rise and fall of business it slowly faded from memory. That is, until a descendant of the creator happened across some old parchments one day...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fuuinashi's application letter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fuuinashi
Latrines Scrubber
Latrines Scrubber
Fuuinashi

Fuuinashi's application letter Empty
PostSubject: Fuuinashi's application letter   Fuuinashi's application letter I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 1:52 am

Character Mini Sheet

Screen Name: Fuuinashi
Character Name: Birth name unknown. Called Fuuinashi by the Tenshodo, a combination of the words "Fuuin" (To seal), due to the ritual the Tenshodo held for him when they found him as a baby, and the word "Nanashi" (Nameless).
Race: Elvaan
Main Job: Red Mage
Subjob: Ninja
Other Jobs: Summoner
Birthplace: Unknown / Raised in Norg
Residence: San D'Oria
Family: None / Orphaned

Appearance and personality traits: Shares all the common features of the Elvaan kin. Fuuinshi has bright green eyes and appears to have a strong tan complexion, perhaps from all the years he spent on Tenshodo ferries out at sea, under the scorching sun. His hair is dark as coal and kept mid-length. As he was never very well perceived by his fellow crewmates due to his orphaned origins, his opinion rarely ever mattered to any but himself, and as such did he develop into a man of few words, cold, composed and independent. Nevertheless, a shiny spark can be noticed in his eyes by the most perceptive, proof of a great intelligence and awareness.

Character Bio Included? Negative, to come.

Letter

To: Sfant Umbra Mercenary Agency

Greetings,

My name is Fuuinashi and I am a Red Mage neophyte currently stationed in San D'Oria. Words and whispers of the Sfant Umbra often-times crawl the decks of Tenshodo embarks and none misses praise the name. Though I presumed your organization long-dead, here I find myself writing this letter upon hearing winds of the Sfant Umbra's apparent "rise of the Phoenix".

I do not claim myself to be a great bounty hunter nor a talented slayer nor a devout of the arcanes. I am but a young Elvaan with little to offer but his great knowledge of the world. I have indeed long travelled Vana'diel and explored it aplenty, though always as a smuggler and rarely as an adventurer. As a former smuggler for the Tenshodo, I have a basic knowledge of the forbidden Far East art of the ninjustu, have learned in my travels the basics of both the white and black magics, and have furthered my knowledge of these two arcanes in my recent mentoring under the guise of the San D'Oria's Royal Knights. I have for innate birth-gift to be a strong spiritualist, and while I do not wish to divulge too much on that matter by fear of oppression, I have bound with many entities that may assist your cause through my bidding.

I seek through the Sfant Umbra to enlarge my horizons and develop my character. I seek adventure and danger, I seek strength and power, I seek to become a man, a mercenary. I wish to develop and hone my talents and further my knowledge of the magical arts, and believe that I may do so by working under your wing. I am aware that I have little to offer and am far from being an hardened mercenary, however I'd like that, if possible, I be accepted and formed under Sfant Umbra to become one worthy of the name.

Thank you in kind for your considerations,

Signed,
Fuuinashi.
Back to top Go down

Fuuinashi's application letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuuinashi's application letter   Fuuinashi's application letter I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 2:15 am

Good another Norg/Tenshodo guy.
Back to top Go down

Fuuinashi's application letter
Page 1 of 1