Sfant Umbra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sfant Umbra began as a secret mercenary business within the depths of the Aht Urhgan Empire. With the rise and fall of business it slowly faded from memory. That is, until a descendant of the creator happened across some old parchments one day...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Letter Written A Little Sloppy From Valris Odessa

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SamusKnight2K
Igienic Preot
Igienic Preot
SamusKnight2K

A Letter Written A Little Sloppy From Valris Odessa Empty
PostSubject: A Letter Written A Little Sloppy From Valris Odessa   A Letter Written A Little Sloppy From Valris Odessa I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:37 am

Character Mini Sheet

Screen Name: Valris
Character Name: Valris (V-all-ris) Odessa (O-deh-ss-ah)
Race: Hume
Main Job: Monk
Subjob: Thief
Other Jobs: Warrior
Birthplace: La Theine Plateau
Residence: Bastok
Family: Orwan (Ore-wa-n) Odessa (Father, deceased), Karianna (Kar-ee-an-na) Odessa (Mother, deceased), Sairan Gammonari (Cousin)
Likes: Quiet surroundings, tranquility, forests, Mithra, heat of battle between her and an Orc.
Dislikes: Galka, crowded places, new places/people, snooty Elvaan, the Beastmen Confederate especially Orcs.

Appearance: There are two sides to this girl, a fierce young fighter burning with fire in her eyes, and a timid shy woman afraid of those around her. Like her cousin, Sarian, Valris has stunning blue eyes and sandy blonde hair parted to the side. Many men have tried to become acquainted with this timid beauty, however eventually give up on her timid nature. Some would say her appearance rivals the beauty of the Dawn Goddess herself, of course many stretch this truth. She's about the average height of a Hume woman and fairly athletic albeit a little petite.

Character Sheet Included? Yes

Letter

Upon inspecting the letter one will notice words that were scratched out as if the author was hesitant on what to write. Several tiny ink blots sit at the corner of the paper where a quill may have been tapped a few times.

To: Sfant Umbra Mercenary Agency

Hello, I'm not very good at writing my name is Valris Odessa. I want to My cousin works for your agency and he suggested I try to apply. I can I am a great ally and will be certain to get the task done if I'm hired. I train as a monk if that helps. Well, thank you for your time.

Signed,
Valris Odessa
Back to top Go down
https://sfantumbra.forum.st

A Letter Written A Little Sloppy From Valris Odessa
Page 1 of 1