Sfant Umbra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sfant Umbra began as a secret mercenary business within the depths of the Aht Urhgan Empire. With the rise and fall of business it slowly faded from memory. That is, until a descendant of the creator happened across some old parchments one day...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Letter from Zyth

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zyth
Latrines Scrubber
Latrines Scrubber

A Letter from Zyth Empty
PostSubject: A Letter from Zyth   A Letter from Zyth I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 7:31 pm

Character Mini Sheet

Screen Name: Zyth

Character Name: Zyth Elerenz

Race: Elvaan

Main Job: Samurai

Subjob: Dancer

Other Jobs: Warrior, Dragoon, Paladin, Thief

Birthplace: Windurst

Residence: Nomadic, originally from Windurst.

Family: None living.

Appearance: Zyth looks like a typical Elvaan, though he is short, about the size of an average hume. His hair is his most distinguishing feature; an unnatural looking orange color.

Letter

To: Sfant Umbra Mercenary Agency

Until this point, I have been able to sustain myself simply through the goodness of those I help. It seems, however, that this goodness has run dry. I used to tell myself: the ideal life is to live for those you love, never for yourself. I even told myself it was possible to love everyone. It's not. I have helped, even saved the lives of people who, in return would play me as a fool and waste my time and strength for their own benefit. It sickens me. I still believe one should live entirely for those he loves... but I think I have lost the ability to love. And so I am here, pressed up against a wall in Al Zahbi, writing this letter. I wish to be part of something once again. Part of a family, perhaps. I do not care whether the family is good or evil anymore. I don't think it matters. I am a follower of Bushido and I crave blood of my enemies. Problem is, today, my enemies seem to be common people. I wish to be a gun, now; cold, emotionless, mindless, silent until the moment of brutality... A gun. Point me in any direction you desire, but let it be known, at this hour... I never used to be this sick.

Signed,

Zyth Elerenz
Back to top Go down
Seigfreid
Sfant Umbran Movie Reviewer
Sfant Umbran Movie Reviewer
Seigfreid

A Letter from Zyth Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Letter from Zyth   A Letter from Zyth I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 10:42 pm

Yay Zyth is back. Keep a look out for myself Tsu, or Sairan.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Omaria Emir (Comandant Rosu)
Omaria Emir (Comandant Rosu)
Tsumi

A Letter from Zyth Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Letter from Zyth   A Letter from Zyth I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 1:41 pm

Pearled
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Letter from Zyth Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Letter from Zyth   A Letter from Zyth I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Letter from Zyth
Page 1 of 1