Sfant Umbra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sfant Umbra began as a secret mercenary business within the depths of the Aht Urhgan Empire. With the rise and fall of business it slowly faded from memory. That is, until a descendant of the creator happened across some old parchments one day...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

White Knight Chronicles

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SamusKnight2K
Igienic Preot
Igienic Preot
SamusKnight2K

White Knight Chronicles Empty
PostSubject: White Knight Chronicles   White Knight Chronicles I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 9:29 pm

Well with times changing my interests change too, I knew my interest in WoW wouldn't last very long and I was right. I still play however... sometimes... But anyway, I'm now playing the PS3 title White Knight Chronicles. It's a little of PSO/PSU, Monster Hunter, Final Fantasy XI, and the way gameplay works, Final Fantasy XII mixed into one. Story leaves alot to be desired sadly but the online portion is pretty enjoyable. I won't get into details but just say if anyone else has picked up this title I'd love to play with ya. PSN ID is SamusKnight2K and my main character is named Sair, a mage/healer build.
Back to top Go down
https://sfantumbra.forum.st

White Knight Chronicles
Page 1 of 1