Sfant Umbra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sfant Umbra began as a secret mercenary business within the depths of the Aht Urhgan Empire. With the rise and fall of business it slowly faded from memory. That is, until a descendant of the creator happened across some old parchments one day...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tryn (A Simple Letter)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tryn
New Rookie
New Rookie
Tryn

Tryn (A Simple Letter) Empty
PostSubject: Tryn (A Simple Letter)   Tryn (A Simple Letter) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 4:33 am

Character Mini Sheet

Screen Name: Tryn
Character Name: Tryn (last name unknown)
Race: Hume
Main Job: Bard
Subjob: White Mage
Other Jobs: None
Birthplace: Aldiaine
Residence: Windurst
Family: None known, just knows she's looking for someone

Appearance: standing at a slight height, she is diminutive in both breadth and stature with pale skin and bright green eyes the color of the sea. Her long, fiery hair is often tied back out of the way, but she has a time to forget at times and wander off without doing so. She always wears a worn, gold bracelet around her wrist that has a faded inscription with a gold ring looped around it.

Character Bio Included

Letter

To: Sfant Umbra Mercenary Agency

To be honest, I am not certain why I am feeling out this letter, but my friend Mister Ademus asked me too so that I might find some help our work with your establishment. I suppose I should fix that last sentence, he does not wish for me to call him by anything but his first name, but I think in context of a letter such as this it would be considered alright. I am supposed to write of myself, but that is the one thing I do not know anything about. Among the things I do know are the fact I came from the sea, and that I can sing. How I know what I do and how I came to the mainland I do not know, but I am willing to do what I must to kind out more. Apologies if I cannot offer more information but I hope that you can see past that and help me find some work or a way to find myself.

Signed,
Tryn

(( This is mostly a application to be a member in name alone for forum and IM RP with people in the LS until I can actually reactivate my account. I miss ya guys and this way I can still be involved kinda ))
Back to top Go down
http://dragoneyespro.com

Tryn (A Simple Letter)
Page 1 of 1