Sfant Umbra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sfant Umbra began as a secret mercenary business within the depths of the Aht Urhgan Empire. With the rise and fall of business it slowly faded from memory. That is, until a descendant of the creator happened across some old parchments one day...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Letter from a vagrant warrior.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kevel
Latrines Scrubber
Latrines Scrubber

Letter from a vagrant warrior. Empty
PostSubject: Letter from a vagrant warrior.   Letter from a vagrant warrior. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 7:38 am

Screen Name: Kevel
Character Name: Kevel D'larray
Race: Hume
Main Job: Warrior
Subjob: Dark knight
Other Jobs: Thief, Monk, and other close combat types.
Birthplace: Bastok
Residence: Bastok
Family: Karen D'larray (mother) Sabastian D'larray (father) Claire D'larray (missing and presumed dead sister)

Appearance: Kevel is often mistaken for being younger than he actually is due to being shorter than other Hume and soft boyish features. The soft look about him contrasts his personality save for his wild unkempt blond hair.

Character Bio: Kevel

Letter

To: Sfant Umbra Mercenary Agency

My name is Kevel D'larray, I'm a Warrior from the Rebu Republic of Bastok.

To be honest I'm not sure what to
I'm a capable warrior of nearly forty seasons. The kind of warrior who tests the definition of what it means to be a warrior. While others hide behind ninjutsu and settle for standing outside of their enemy's focus, I am standing strong in the face of the foe with technique and faith of my friends. I have been complimented often for my versatility and adaptabilty.

I heard about your company through training partners and believe we may have common ideals. I entered the life of adventuring to see the world and build my own life, but found all most adventurers seek is power. It would be great to find a place with a band of mercenaries that I can relate with. And again, you'll find me a versatile and capable warrior. If a job needs a strong arm, I'm there to fill it in.

Signed,
Kevel D'larray
Back to top Go down
Seigfreid
Sfant Umbran Movie Reviewer
Sfant Umbran Movie Reviewer
Seigfreid

PostSubject: Re: Letter from a vagrant warrior.   Letter from a vagrant warrior. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 10:19 pm

Welcome to Sfant Umbra. Keep a look out for myself (Seigfreid/Raemorgoth) Sairan, Nes, and Tsumi (Tsumi/Ashtari/Sirrobin)
Back to top Go down
SamusKnight2K
Igienic Preot
Igienic Preot
SamusKnight2K

PostSubject: Re: Letter from a vagrant warrior.   Letter from a vagrant warrior. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 11:40 pm

[Very nice, I've already read your backstory too. All that's left is meeting with a recruiter for your interview and pearl.]
Back to top Go down
https://sfantumbra.forum.st
Tsumi
Omaria Emir (Comandant Rosu)
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Letter from a vagrant warrior.   Letter from a vagrant warrior. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 1:56 am

( Hi Kevel. Its nice to se an application from you so quickly.

We'll be on the look out for you.)
Back to top Go down
Kevel
Latrines Scrubber
Latrines Scrubber

PostSubject: Re: Letter from a vagrant warrior.   Letter from a vagrant warrior. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 5:12 am

I've been keeping my eye out aswell. Unfortunately my work schedule makes the best time for me to be on is late at night so but I'll /sea all you when I am on.

I'm excited to rp again, I'd forgotten how much fun it was.

I got this app out fast prolly because I kinda knew how Kevel's past and personality was just had to connect the dots. I like how it turned out though.
Back to top Go down
SamusKnight2K
Igienic Preot
Igienic Preot
SamusKnight2K

PostSubject: Re: Letter from a vagrant warrior.   Letter from a vagrant warrior. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:15 pm

[It turned out very nice. Unfortunately tonight's got me working an evening shift so I won't be back until around or just before 8:30PM-9:00PM PDT. If you're still up/around by then I'll try to swing by and get you unless one of the others do first.]
Back to top Go down
https://sfantumbra.forum.st
Tsumi
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Letter from a vagrant warrior.   Letter from a vagrant warrior. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 1:40 pm

Pearled
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Letter from a vagrant warrior.   Letter from a vagrant warrior. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Letter from a vagrant warrior.
Page 1 of 1