Sfant Umbra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sfant Umbra began as a secret mercenary business within the depths of the Aht Urhgan Empire. With the rise and fall of business it slowly faded from memory. That is, until a descendant of the creator happened across some old parchments one day...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Letter From Lilulu Wabin-Tabin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tsumi
Omaria Emir (Comandant Rosu)
Omaria Emir (Comandant Rosu)
Tsumi

A Letter From Lilulu Wabin-Tabin Empty
PostSubject: A Letter From Lilulu Wabin-Tabin   A Letter From Lilulu Wabin-Tabin I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:18 pm

Character Mini Sheet

Character's Name: Lilulu Wabin-Tabin
Screen Name: Lilulu
Race: Tarutaru
Main Job: Dancer
Sub Job: Ninja
Other Jobs: Monk
Birthplace: Windurst
Residence: Windurst

Family: Wabin-Tabin (Father), Minlulu (Mother), Robin Wabin-Tabin (Brother), Gabin Wabin-Tabin (Brother)

Appearance: Small with blue-hair Lilu pulled half up with two braids on either side of her head, is the youngest of her siblings. Her brown eyes and racial dialiact often disarm those she speaks to with the pure power of cuteness.

Character Bio Included? Yes. Lilulu- Pretty Rose of the Dance

Letter

Hello-wello,

My name is Lilulu Wabin-Tabin, you may-way not know my name-wame now butaru you soon will here of me as "Pretty Rose of the Dance"! I'm a combat dancer now 'cuz I can do ninja stuff and dance so I can fight-wight taru. Anyway, you won'taru be sorry-worry taru have me join cuz I can entertain you and do work taru.

Also, my brother-wother Robin is going taru join and he works taru much. He can't fight butaru (he justaru wants taru read your boring-woring books) I can do that for the both of us. Plus maybe you can help-welp me show him how taru have fun.

Signed,

Lilulu Wabin-Tabin

Ps. Plus if you have any Paladins that aren't taru old that would be great if I can meetaru them. I really-weally like-wike helping Paladins since they do so much taru help others.
Back to top Go down

A Letter From Lilulu Wabin-Tabin
Page 1 of 1