Sfant Umbra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sfant Umbra began as a secret mercenary business within the depths of the Aht Urhgan Empire. With the rise and fall of business it slowly faded from memory. That is, until a descendant of the creator happened across some old parchments one day...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Richly Dressed Automaton finds its' way into the Sfant Umbra Headquarters...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfandre
Latrines Scrubber
Latrines Scrubber

A Richly Dressed Automaton finds its' way into the Sfant Umbra Headquarters... Empty
PostSubject: A Richly Dressed Automaton finds its' way into the Sfant Umbra Headquarters...   A Richly Dressed Automaton finds its' way into the Sfant Umbra Headquarters... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 2:44 am

Screen Name: Wolfandre
Character Name: Wolfandre deRusar
Race: Hume
Main Job: Puppetmaster
Subjob: Red Mage
Other Jobs: Blue Mage, Corsair, Dragoon
Birthplace: Aht Urghan, Imperial Ward
Residence: Port Bastok
Family: Younger brother, Wavrik, older brother, Belios, girlfriend, Janine

Appearance: Wolfandre has longer, scraggley blonde hair, blue eyes. He keeps a fresh bandage over his left forearm and doesn't talk about it. He is often seen dressed in light clothing; nothing too heavy. He is always with his curious little automaton, Gadget, who almost never leaves his side.

Letter

*An automaton dressed in rich, dark colors enters the Sfant Umbra Headquarters. The tinkle of his gait it increased by the many miniscule bells sewn onto his tunic and hat. He wanders around, letting curiosity get the better of him, and inspects and plays with some of the items found therein. When he is approached...*

*The automaton bows.*
Automaton: Greetings! I am Gadget, serial number 97G-46, model number 6, version 1. My master wishes employment in your mercenary group as a tribute to the empire.
*Gadget is distracted by the weapon on your hip...*
Gadget: Ooohhh...Stop that! Sorry, master!
*He straightens up.*
Gadget: My master's name is Wolfandre deRusar. He was born in the empire, but at the start of the Crystal War, he was moved to Bastok, where he now resides. As I said before...*Gadget is distracted again, this time, by the timepiece on the table.* I have one of those inside me! Wanna see?!
*Gadget moves to 'expose himself' when he suddenly tweaks. A different voice is heard coming from Gadget's lavish hat.*
Gadget: Stick to the script!
*He tweaks again.*
Gadget: I'm sorry, I'm sorry! It's just SO NEAT!!
*He focuses his attention once more.*
Gadget: Uhm...I forgot why I'm here. Oh yeah! Hire my master. He dances and sings nice. Although, he gambles sometimes and I don't really like that. Oh, and we're broke. Real broke. It seems the femmes of the south don't think too kindly of clockwork...I personally think we need to spice up our dances or make a new story. Our work is old. I hope you can snap Wolf into place. We have to rely on Janine, his girlfriend, a lot and I don' think she likes it. Oh but that doesn't mean he's a bad guy. He just can't seem to entertain the masses like he used--
*Gadget falls to the floor and curses can be heard muttered from underneath his hat. He boots back up and stands tall. In a different voice...*
Gadget: My apologies for my automaton. I suppose curiosity killed the coerl, eh? Anyway, my name is Wolfandre, and as I was getting to before, I wish to do something for the empire I was born in. I believe I can bring much to your organization and I hope you consider my offer. If you wish to see me, leave a note with Gadget with a time and place. I am currently set up at Springserpent Square, where Gadget and I entertain. Thank you.
*Gadget bows and holds out his hands. He then manages to cast Absorb-Intelligence on himself and flops onto the ground. A sigh is heard underneath the hat, and after a quick reboot, Gadget stands and holds his hands out again.*
Back to top Go down
V Leremieu
Latrines Scrubber
Latrines Scrubber
V Leremieu

A Richly Dressed Automaton finds its' way into the Sfant Umbra Headquarters... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Richly Dressed Automaton finds its' way into the Sfant Umbra Headquarters...   A Richly Dressed Automaton finds its' way into the Sfant Umbra Headquarters... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:30 pm

Really cute! A very nice application. Puppets don't get RP'd enough even though they have so much personality. I thought it was fitting, haha.

See you in Vana'diel!
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Omaria Emir (Comandant Rosu)
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: A Richly Dressed Automaton finds its' way into the Sfant Umbra Headquarters...   A Richly Dressed Automaton finds its' way into the Sfant Umbra Headquarters... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 5:16 pm

(Nice to see an app from you. Very cleverly done. We'll look for you ig.)
Back to top Go down
Wolfandre
Latrines Scrubber
Latrines Scrubber

PostSubject: Re: A Richly Dressed Automaton finds its' way into the Sfant Umbra Headquarters...   A Richly Dressed Automaton finds its' way into the Sfant Umbra Headquarters... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 3:36 pm

(Hey, when is a good time to see any officers? I'm trying to find the best time and I end up searching for all the officers and their alts haha. )
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: A Richly Dressed Automaton finds its' way into the Sfant Umbra Headquarters...   A Richly Dressed Automaton finds its' way into the Sfant Umbra Headquarters... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 4:29 pm

(It sort of depends on our rl schedules each week so it can vary. I will be on Wed-Sun night Pacific so I hope to catch you then.)
Back to top Go down
Wolfandre
Latrines Scrubber
Latrines Scrubber

PostSubject: Re: A Richly Dressed Automaton finds its' way into the Sfant Umbra Headquarters...   A Richly Dressed Automaton finds its' way into the Sfant Umbra Headquarters... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 12:40 am

(hehe if anybody knows anything about RL interferences, its me. i'm not impatient, i was just wondering when anybody would be on to get in contact with Smile )
Back to top Go down
Seigfreid
Sfant Umbran Movie Reviewer
Sfant Umbran Movie Reviewer
Seigfreid

PostSubject: Re: A Richly Dressed Automaton finds its' way into the Sfant Umbra Headquarters...   A Richly Dressed Automaton finds its' way into the Sfant Umbra Headquarters... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 7:21 pm

Hey, if you're still interested, we're still trying to look for you.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: A Richly Dressed Automaton finds its' way into the Sfant Umbra Headquarters...   A Richly Dressed Automaton finds its' way into the Sfant Umbra Headquarters... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 3:23 pm

pearled and has the new pearl also.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Richly Dressed Automaton finds its' way into the Sfant Umbra Headquarters...   A Richly Dressed Automaton finds its' way into the Sfant Umbra Headquarters... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Richly Dressed Automaton finds its' way into the Sfant Umbra Headquarters...
Page 1 of 1