Sfant Umbra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sfant Umbra began as a secret mercenary business within the depths of the Aht Urhgan Empire. With the rise and fall of business it slowly faded from memory. That is, until a descendant of the creator happened across some old parchments one day...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bad News

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsumi
Omaria Emir (Comandant Rosu)
Tsumi

Bad News Empty
PostSubject: Bad News   Bad News I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 6:37 pm

Since the governmet now has screwed me over I'm not able to pay for any games.

I'm sorry I just dropped out of sight but the stress and tension from all of this is making me sick. I'm not sure when I'll be able to come back but I don't think it will be soon.

Honestly with the time it takes to level, and the little time I recently have with my mother needing me more, I'm not sure if I'll have the time to play since I may have to work on top of it all. Its been really hard and I'll have to access things as I go along.

I'm sorry my cicumstances have become too hard for me to help you out Nes but I just can't.
Back to top Go down
SamusKnight2K
Igienic Preot
Igienic Preot
SamusKnight2K

Bad News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News   Bad News I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 7:22 pm

Sorry to hear you're having problems Tsu, family comes first and right now sounds as if yours needs you more than anything. Now about Sfant Umbra... I know we've all been beating around the bush with this subject and ultimately it's up to Nesirae to make this call but I think the shell would be best retired for now.

I haven't been around lately due to other things but the times I have been around the shell is utterly empty. And this both weekends and weekdays too. Most of our RP nights for the past few months have been mostly no-shows with only 2-3 people showing up at most. It takes more than just the host and one other person to actually make an RP night and it's just not happening.

I'm sorry to say myself that I've moved onto another social LS since it's been so quiet. I still keep my pearl for Sfant Umbra in hopes someone may be around but so far, no luck... Anyway, that's just my take on it. We've had a good run and all. Regardless of what's decided I'll keep the forums up and running here. RP may not happen in-game for awhile but it can still take place in the forums or over instant messenger clients.
Back to top Go down
https://sfantumbra.forum.st
Seigfreid
Sfant Umbran Movie Reviewer
Sfant Umbran Movie Reviewer
Seigfreid

Bad News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News   Bad News I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:11 pm

*sigh* Yeah, the shell has been quiet. Every time we get new recruits, they leave, or are never heard from again. My time in the game itself is practically non-existent.

I would really hate to quit, because I would feel unfinished since I'm only lvl 53, but I'm so far behind on times....

Maybe when I finally graduate school this year, I'll have more time. As for the shell, I hope we find a way to gain back our step. I'd hate to retire Seigfreid again (as in when we switched from our old characters to our new ones).
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Tsumi

Bad News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News   Bad News I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 1:18 am

I'm sorry. I feel bad about all this since I feel I'm letting everyone down.

The truth is I really don't know what's going to happen from one day to the next anymore. I don't want to make Nes or any of you to depend on me because of all of that...

I'm not sure when I'll get me and my parents into a more stable situation financially so I'm not sure when I'll be able to play any game again. With how hard its been to get things done ig I have to consider the possibilty the game will be so empty ad dead by the time I come back it will be hard to get anywhere. I hate leaving Tsu unfinished but if I have to because of rl I will.

I thought it better to tell you guys this so I don't keep you all expecting something that I can't foresee for awhile. I hope I'm wrong and this law group will get the government to pay me since I'm not sure how I'll be able to handle working on top of being a full-time maid, cook, gardener and account manager for my parents...

*sigh* Well I don't want to trouble you all. Right now my heads so not-on-straight I don't think I'll feel up to RP for awhile until I have enough of a handle on things to feel better.

Anyway, agian I'm sorry... I hate the idea this LS won't make it because of me...
Back to top Go down
SamusKnight2K
Igienic Preot
Igienic Preot
SamusKnight2K

Bad News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News   Bad News I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 1:54 am

Tsu so you know, it's not your fault if the shell is retired. People move on and things happen in life. RP isn't as big as it used to be anymore and FFXI isn't as populated. Add on that we started this quite late in FFXI's lifetime there isn't much we can do. Once things settle down we can see what happens.

And don't forget that retiring the shell is just my suggestion. What the council decides to do is their choice.
Back to top Go down
https://sfantumbra.forum.st
Sponsored content

Bad News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News   Bad News I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bad News
Page 1 of 1