Sfant Umbra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sfant Umbra began as a secret mercenary business within the depths of the Aht Urhgan Empire. With the rise and fall of business it slowly faded from memory. That is, until a descendant of the creator happened across some old parchments one day...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Super, Powerful, Intelligent, and Self-Absorbed?! - Palorumn-Milorumn

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SamusKnight2K
Igienic Preot
Igienic Preot
SamusKnight2K

Super, Powerful, Intelligent, and Self-Absorbed?! - Palorumn-Milorumn Empty
PostSubject: Super, Powerful, Intelligent, and Self-Absorbed?! - Palorumn-Milorumn   Super, Powerful, Intelligent, and Self-Absorbed?! - Palorumn-Milorumn I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 12:41 am

Character Mini Sheet

Screen Name: Palorumn
Character Name: Palorumn-Milorumn (Pa-lor-uh-m Mil-or-uh-m)
Race: Tarutaru
Age: 38 (Or so he says after inventing what he claims to be a serum to live forever. Self-proclaimed mind you...)
Main Job: Black Mage
Subjob: None
Other Jobs: Puppetmaster (Maybe)
Birthplace: Windurst
Residence: Windurst
Family: None
Likes: Windurst, tinkering with automatons, explosive chaos.
Dislikes: Manual hard labor, Yagudo, the Star Sibyl.

Appearance: Given Tarutaru do not age his appearance is as young as he was twenty years ago. Long two-toned hair crowns this genius' head pulled in a pony tail. The top is a blonde ending in a burnt orange towards the ends. Intelligent blue eyes observe all looking down upon others. At times may sport a pair of spectacles as he works.

Character Sheet Included? Not yet.

Letter

*Delivered to the Sfant Umbra headquarters is a small simple brown package with a note tied to it*

To: Sfant Umbra Mercenary Agency

The doll explains all.

*Upon opening the package a strange magical doll is found inside. Reacting to a single touch it springs to life hovering in air above the package. From its expressionless face a voice flows forth.*

"Testing, testing! Ah good, itaru works! Ahem, salutations Sfant Umbra personnel! By luck this doll should have reached you. I am known as Palorumn-Milorumn, greataruest mind in all of Windurst! My magic is second to none, even the pitiful Shantotto is nothing againstaru me!"

*from the doll a short cough comes* "Well, that is to say, I used taru be..."

"During the Greataru War I was a master Scholar, why I fought alongside the legend Robel-Akbel! Of course we never saw eye-to-eye that mummified nitwit. Even the leaders of Windurstaru are incompetent to my sheer intellect! Imagine, me, the mighty Palorumn-Milorumn, stripped of my magic and ranking! Those fools didn't realize my plan could have rid us of the blasted Yagudo once and for all! Why you ask?"

*the doll echoes a chuckle* "I had envisioned launching a full scale attack againstaru Castle Oztroja using the hard-headed Cardians as explosive mines on wheels if you will. Take the most volatile chemicals found on Vana'diel, mix in some overcharged Mana Orbs and you've gotaru yourself a living stuffed detonation capable of sending those filthy birds intaru the next millenia! Oh butaru they scoffed me! Something about having that much force could level the Federation if it detonated prematurely..."

"Bah, you can'taru make an omelette without breaking a few eggs they always say. You mustaru take risks to achieve anything, and of course those fools cannot understand this. Ah but enough of my memories of greatness, back to why I sentaru this doll. I am hereby offering my elite services to your little... group. To fund my research I must find a means of earning gil, and your business piqued my interestaru."

"I make automatons, devices similar to the outdated Cardians created by Zonpa-Zippa. In factaru, you could say he stole my idea! But mine are far superior to his little collection. If you agree to fund my research I shall lend use of my mechanical genius to you. Enlist the use of my automatons for missions your mercenaries may be too scared taru take on. No mess, no fuss. On top of that I can use my sheer intellectaru to repair automatons damaged originating from the Near Eastaru!"

*a small cough and the voice speaks quietly* "For a fee of course, I'm notaru free you know..."

*the voice picks up normal tone again* "Thataru should be enough, if you desire to know more do not hesitate to contactaru me. I know someone as intelligent as yourself surely knows whataru do now... Well good-bye and ta-taru!"

*ending the long-winded speech the magic fades from the doll and it becomes lifeless once more.*

Last edited by SamusKnight2K on Mon May 17, 2010 6:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://sfantumbra.forum.st
SamusKnight2K
Igienic Preot
Igienic Preot
SamusKnight2K

Super, Powerful, Intelligent, and Self-Absorbed?! - Palorumn-Milorumn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super, Powerful, Intelligent, and Self-Absorbed?! - Palorumn-Milorumn   Super, Powerful, Intelligent, and Self-Absorbed?! - Palorumn-Milorumn I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:37 am

[This character is still awaiting a pearl.]
Back to top Go down
https://sfantumbra.forum.st

Super, Powerful, Intelligent, and Self-Absorbed?! - Palorumn-Milorumn
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sfant Umbra :: A Mercenary's Life :: Recruitment Board-
Jump to: