Sfant Umbra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sfant Umbra began as a secret mercenary business within the depths of the Aht Urhgan Empire. With the rise and fall of business it slowly faded from memory. That is, until a descendant of the creator happened across some old parchments one day...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

heeeey guys

Go down 
+2
Seigfreid
Crystala
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Crystala
New Rookie
New Rookie

heeeey guys Empty
PostSubject: heeeey guys   heeeey guys I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 11:21 pm

Do you think we could make at least 1 day a week where we could all get on? Very Happy that'd be great Very Happy anyday u guys think is best.
Back to top Go down
Seigfreid
Sfant Umbran Movie Reviewer
Seigfreid

heeeey guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: heeeey guys   heeeey guys I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 12:10 am

We can try. We used to have one almost every Friday that Tsumi ran.

I'm up for it again if anyone else is.

And sorry for not being on when you are, but I'm towards the end of my schooling, so projects are getting to me. I hope its not making you think of quitting...
Back to top Go down
Crystala
New Rookie
New Rookie

heeeey guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: heeeey guys   heeeey guys I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 10:05 am

no way Very Happy theres no other LS like this imma stick with it until the pearl breaks for some reason Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Omaria Emir (Comandant Rosu)
Tsumi

heeeey guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: heeeey guys   heeeey guys I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 11:35 am

Hi:

Sorry. Its been sort of hard to get on this 10 days for me. I had several work opportunities that required evening appointments and an evening pet sitting job. I don't expect this to happen a lot.

I'd be up with having a "weekly rp night", which we used to do, if I'd be sure it would be supported. I moved to the monthly model because it was voted for since a lot seemed to feel monthly worked better.

This last couple of months have been hard for me to plan for. If 3 of us want to support this I'm good. I won't be happy if only I show up though. For me Saturday or Sunday would be the easiest. During the week I could probably swing Wednesday, accept for maybe 1 time a month.

I plan to be on Saturday night, if I get on tonight or Fri it probably will be after 9 PM pacific.
Back to top Go down
Crystala
New Rookie
New Rookie

heeeey guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: heeeey guys   heeeey guys I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:04 pm

sunday nights sound perfect for me. my work closes at 3pm EVERY sunday Very Happy so i'l always be available for sunday nights
Back to top Go down
Nesirae
Calator Fantomatic
Calator Fantomatic
Nesirae

heeeey guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: heeeey guys   heeeey guys I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 9:10 pm

I'll be on Sunday. Promise.
Back to top Go down
Seigfreid
Seigfreid

heeeey guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: heeeey guys   heeeey guys I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 10:28 pm

Sunday nights are looking good. But when's a good time?
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Tsumi

heeeey guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: heeeey guys   heeeey guys I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 3:40 am

I generally can't get on until between 8-8:30 PM Pacific now since I have to cook all my parents meals (mom's nearly dropped a pot of boiling water on herself so I can't let her cook without supervision/help at least) and often finish up some work or housework. Sunday I've been having leftovers so that should make it easier to get on at 8 PM.

If either of you boys, Nes and Seig since they know the drill, want to start it a little sooner let me know. I'll post the Sunday RP up and try to message the people ig about it we haven't seen in a bit.
Back to top Go down
Nesirae
Calator Fantomatic
Calator Fantomatic
Nesirae

heeeey guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: heeeey guys   heeeey guys I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 12:12 am

Where will it be?
Back to top Go down
Seigfreid
Seigfreid

heeeey guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: heeeey guys   heeeey guys I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 12:13 am

I'm up for it, but I can't log on until after 10 pm eastern. I have work.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Tsumi

heeeey guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: heeeey guys   heeeey guys I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 1:20 am

I guess that depends on what's easy for crystala since there may be some places she can't get to easily yet.

Crys, is a starter city easier for you or would you like Jueno?
Back to top Go down
SamusKnight2K
Igienic Preot
Igienic Preot
SamusKnight2K

heeeey guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: heeeey guys   heeeey guys I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 2:55 am

Sorry I haven't been around, money probs and by the time I got it covered there was no point in renewing my subscription for only a week or two before the end of the month. Looking to come back in for RP starting next month. Anyway while I preferred Saturdays myself I've started working out weekly at the gym with my roommate on those days. So Sundays would probably work for me too tho I may have less time to hang out as late seeing as I work the next day, usually been morning shifts the past few weeks.
Back to top Go down
https://sfantumbra.forum.st
Crystala
New Rookie
New Rookie

heeeey guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: heeeey guys   heeeey guys I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 1:01 pm

um, i can go to jueno Very Happy and i think my character looks like a real beastmaster now sorta Very Happy so it'll work. um, im in CST so i dont know what times u guys are wanting. um how bout this. someone txt me 225 590 4662 on a time they want us to all get on in case im like with friends or something and i'll be on for that time Very Happy any time on sunday is good for me, early or late cause usually im off on sundays Very Happy just txt me. please dont call me lol i have VERY few minutes.
Back to top Go down
ethanabhorsen
Latrines Scrubber
Latrines Scrubber

heeeey guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: heeeey guys   heeeey guys I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:22 am

Hey, i'm kinda new, and looking for RP, found you guys and a bit confused on how to sign up like rply. im new on Asura server to, my Mirtha is called Marlexia. So think you guys can help please? :L
Back to top Go down
ethanabhorsen
Latrines Scrubber
Latrines Scrubber

heeeey guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: heeeey guys   heeeey guys I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:26 am

Oh and p.s. :L I have a lot of RP experience from wow Wink
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Tsumi

heeeey guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: heeeey guys   heeeey guys I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:36 am

Hi Ethan:

The recruitment Thread explains how to join. You need to post a letter from your character and then have an interview.
Back to top Go down
ethanabhorsen
Latrines Scrubber
Latrines Scrubber

heeeey guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: heeeey guys   heeeey guys I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:39 am

Thanks Very Happy

Um, im unsure on a background story yet for my gal :S
Back to top Go down
Crystala
New Rookie
New Rookie

heeeey guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: heeeey guys   heeeey guys I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:23 pm

WoW is laaaaaaaaaAAAAAaaaaAAAAaaaame! Very Happy but im sure the leaders will be glad to have yuh ^.^ just gotta figure out how in the forums u gotta make this like, charcter sheet kinda. just follow the signs ^.^
Back to top Go down
SamusKnight2K
Igienic Preot
Igienic Preot
SamusKnight2K

heeeey guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: heeeey guys   heeeey guys I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 11:49 pm

Crystala wrote:
WoW is laaaaaaaaaAAAAAaaaaAAAAaaaame!

Would have to say that's a matter of preference, I played WoW for a short time. Personally it just wasn't my style and I got bored with it.

Anyway, like Tsu and the rest above said, there's info on the forums here how to apply. Generally after an application has been submitted a recruiter or council member (both can give pearls) will contact you. Both parties meet at a given area and sort of do an "interview". More or less it's just to test your skills at RPing and a given reason for pearling your character. Interviews are all done in-character and can last from 30 minutes to a full hour or more depending on how it goes.

You won't be graded or anything, it's just to see if you have a basic concept of what RP is. Don't forget to read the rules and guidelines as well, before the interview you will be asked about these. Also, character background stories aren't required, just encouraged. It helps you give your character a foundation to build upon via interaction with fellow LS members.
Back to top Go down
https://sfantumbra.forum.st
Sponsored content

heeeey guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: heeeey guys   heeeey guys I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

heeeey guys
Page 1 of 1