Sfant Umbra began as a secret mercenary business within the depths of the Aht Urhgan Empire. With the rise and fall of business it slowly faded from memory. That is, until a descendant of the creator happened across some old parchments one day...

HomeFAQPortalSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Important please read Leaders

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crystala
New Rookie
New Rookie

PostSubject: Important please read Leaders   Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:18 am

Hello, i'm new to this linkshell. But i've had ALOT of experience with roleplay. im on the linkshell almost always and noone is EVER on. I would be more than happy to help with recruiting/getting events started but i need to know that i won't be the only one on. I have a crazy imagination and would be glad to come up with stories, anything u want, rivalries, loves, wars anything you want to base a story around tell me and i can think it up. I'd like to get more people into the linkshell but i dont have a linkbag. or whatever its called. I would like to make this a very large linkshell and get back to fun because i highly enjoy roleplay. so please if anyone reads this please get back to me. wether it be here or on the game. i'd gladly do whatever is needed.

---Crystala
Back to top Go down
Seigfreid
Sfant Umbran Movie Reviewer
Sfant Umbran Movie Reviewer

PostSubject: Re: Important please read Leaders   Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:35 am

I'll try to help you get a hold of Nesirae, since he's the shell holder. Sorry about not being on the past few days, but I been dealing with school work.
Back to top Go down
Mae
Latrines Scrubber
Latrines Scrubber

PostSubject: Re: Important please read Leaders   Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:06 pm

As soon as I'm able to make lemonade from all these damn lemons life just dumped on me, I'll be around!

... Not a leader, but still thought I'd chime in on that. I -really- want to be in-game, especially since I'm recently pearled. It's just not in the stars right now.
Back to top Go down
Nesirae
Calator Fantomatic
Calator Fantomatic

PostSubject: Re: Important please read Leaders   Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:26 pm

Hey guys, and gals, I'm sorry but my check didn't come in and I'm waiting for it to before I can play, couldn't pay for this month without it. I'll be in-game as soon as possible! I'm so sorry.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Omaria Emir (Comandant Rosu)
Omaria Emir (Comandant Rosu)

PostSubject: Re: Important please read Leaders   Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:16 pm

Hi. Sorry the last week got busy, I had to unexpected drive to a funeral, an orientation and fingerprinting so the state will pay me for my parents, a pet sitting job with both a late evening and early morning visit, had a bad reaction to a new medication, and I wasn't feeling well which made me sleep a lot so I haven't been around. I will be around on Wednesday.

Sorry to hear that Nes. I'll be on as much as I can starting Wednesday. On Thursday it will be late night and on the others (Wed, Fri, Sat, Sun) I'll
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Important please read Leaders   

Back to top Go down

Important please read Leaders
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1