Sfant Umbra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sfant Umbra began as a secret mercenary business within the depths of the Aht Urhgan Empire. With the rise and fall of business it slowly faded from memory. That is, until a descendant of the creator happened across some old parchments one day...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crystala's Neat Envelope

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Crystala
New Rookie
New Rookie

Crystala's Neat Envelope Empty
PostSubject: Crystala's Neat Envelope   Crystala's Neat Envelope I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 1:25 pm

Screen Name: Crystala
Character Name: Crystala "Beast Lover" Rubanis
Race: Elvaan
Main Job: Going to be Beastmaster.
Subjob: White Mage
Other Jobs: Most likely Black Mage
Birthplace: San D'Oria
Residence: same
Family:
Appearance: She's about 5'8. Blue Eyes. Scar on her lower shoulder from learning how to tame monsters and made a mistake.
Character Bio Included? no Sad
Letter

To: Sfant Umbra Mercenary Agency
My Name is Crystala. I have spent most of my life learning to become a Beastmaster. I've seen that doing this has provided me with different skills that could be used in many ways. I would be useful on missions that need stealth with a bat, or to protect with a crab or destroy with a tiger. I believe I would be very useful to your agency and I hope you can accept me into your ranks.
Signed,
Crystala "Beast Lover" Rubanis
=== Everything Before This Line

When writing your letter unless you provide a character bio (Even with a bio.) we ask you proof-read and spell-check your work before submitting. The letter is considered an in-character application to Sfant Umbra and having one full of spelling errors and grammar mistakes makes your character look incompetent.

After a letter is made please contact a recruiter or wait for a recruiter to contact you. A meeting time will be arranged and a pearl will be distributed in character so be ready to RP and have at least 30 minutes to an hour aside to set up for the RP interview.
Back to top Go down
Seigfreid
Sfant Umbran Movie Reviewer
Seigfreid

PostSubject: Re: Crystala's Neat Envelope   Crystala's Neat Envelope I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:19 pm

Welcome to Sfant Umbra. So when is good to meet you in game?
Back to top Go down
Crystala
New Rookie
New Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Crystala's Neat Envelope   Crystala's Neat Envelope I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:16 am

ooohhh yay ^.^ um, i usually work at night but not too late. like 9:30-10pm CST tops. alot of time during the day too.
Back to top Go down
Seigfreid
Seigfreid

PostSubject: Re: Crystala's Neat Envelope   Crystala's Neat Envelope I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 5:43 pm

I'm in EST so 10:30 to 11 for me. I'll be on either tonight or tomorrow looking for you then.
Back to top Go down
Crystala
New Rookie
New Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Crystala's Neat Envelope   Crystala's Neat Envelope I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:39 pm

k Very Happy getting on now Very Happy hope ot see u there
Back to top Go down
Seigfreid
Seigfreid

PostSubject: Re: Crystala's Neat Envelope   Crystala's Neat Envelope I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 11:06 pm

pearled
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Omaria Emir (Comandant Rosu)
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Crystala's Neat Envelope   Crystala's Neat Envelope I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 2:21 pm

Ty Seig.

I'll be around Wednesday and I'll be putting up the polls for RP night shortly. Thanks for helping out with pearling.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Crystala's Neat Envelope   Crystala's Neat Envelope I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 2:23 pm

And your character has a similiar name to one of mine lol. Them meeting would be fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crystala's Neat Envelope   Crystala's Neat Envelope I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crystala's Neat Envelope
Page 1 of 1