Sfant Umbra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sfant Umbra began as a secret mercenary business within the depths of the Aht Urhgan Empire. With the rise and fall of business it slowly faded from memory. That is, until a descendant of the creator happened across some old parchments one day...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello everyone!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Darlain
New Rookie
New Rookie

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 1:31 pm

Greetings to all of you fine roleplayers. I made this thread to introduce myself and perhaps ask a few questions along the way. My rp experience is pretty much limited to the last 5 years, and i'm currently an officer of a WoW rp guild as well. Though I still play and enjoy that game, nostalgia is something of a unpredictable thing, and I was somewhat thinking of all those missions and areas i'd not explored in my MMO infancy with FFXI. Knowing the things I do now, and given how much i'd grown to love roleplaying and the community of players involved in rp, I decided to give FFXI another run. As such, I got in on the Steam discount and got the ultimate collection, which i'm now downloading. My search for an rp guild led me to Azura, and specifically your group.

I'll be shooting for this character name, and will be sending in the letter and cooking up a backstory shortly.

I understand that with FFXIV beta coming within a mere 2 weeks, i'm sure many of you will be busy with that, but still, I do hope to be playing and enjoying this game with you all regardless. In any case, I hope to see you folks soon.
Back to top Go down
Seigfreid
Sfant Umbran Movie Reviewer
Seigfreid

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 1:42 pm

Welcome new comer. Just to let you know, you've caught us on a bit of a...down time. Our shell holder is currently MIA, and sometimes the shell itself is relatively quiet. I myself am being hit by the harder of my bachelor degree classes since this is my last year which is keeping me off more than I'd like to be.

We're always glad to see new members coming though, and we try to hold a once a week rp day where we gather as much of the members together as possible for a pow-wow. So I hope this doesn't turn you away.
Back to top Go down
Darlain
New Rookie
New Rookie

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 1:47 pm

It's ok, honestly a handful of people on in the evening just to shoot the breeze with is enough to keep me happy.
Back to top Go down
Darlain
New Rookie
New Rookie

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 2:29 pm

Hoo boy, 8 hours of updates...
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Omaria Emir (Comandant Rosu)
Tsumi

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 2:43 am

Hi Darlian:

I'll be explaining in another post what's been keeping me away the last few weeks and what's probably going to keep me away a few weeks more...

Anyway I hope to get in touch with you.

As Seig said Nes is dealing with school now just like Seig so he's not been able to around a lot.

I've had a really hard few weeks with work and my parents (who I care give for) and once I get my bank account debacle figured out I'll be around again.
Back to top Go down
Darlain
New Rookie
New Rookie

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 9:13 am

Don't you worry about a thing, i've done the debit card loss thing myself, should come within the week. Just keep me updated and everything'll be just fine Smile.
Back to top Go down
Darlain
New Rookie
New Rookie

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 1:02 pm

Level 17! I can just taste that subjob!
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Tsumi

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 2:53 pm

Hurray!
Back to top Go down
Seigfreid
Seigfreid

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:28 am

Nice to see you're still with us. Hey, tell me whenever you're free, and I'll at least do your in character and out of character interview so I can deem you ready to pearl.
Back to top Go down
Darlain
New Rookie
New Rookie

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:18 am

I'll check in tommorrow evening, around 8 central time, but no rush if things are crazy rough at school. I graduated last semester and know how crazy things can get.
Back to top Go down
Seigfreid
Seigfreid

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:28 pm

I get out of work at 10 eastern, so I'll see you then.
Back to top Go down
Darlain
New Rookie
New Rookie

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:49 pm

Gah, i'm trying to get some paperwork done, i'll keep an eye out for you to log into the website.

Edit: there ya are, i'll log in in about 15 to 20 minutes, just need to wrap up this work. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sfant Umbra :: Out Of Character Realm :: OOC General Chat-
Jump to: