Sfant Umbra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sfant Umbra began as a secret mercenary business within the depths of the Aht Urhgan Empire. With the rise and fall of business it slowly faded from memory. That is, until a descendant of the creator happened across some old parchments one day...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where I've Been and When I'll Be Back

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsumi
Omaria Emir (Comandant Rosu)
Tsumi

Where I've Been and When I'll Be Back Empty
PostSubject: Where I've Been and When I'll Be Back   Where I've Been and When I'll Be Back I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 2:57 am

I'm so sorry I haven't been around at all for 2 weeks so here's why.

I picked up a Real Estate client that has been running me ragged but I really needed the money so I've dealt with it. Long story short she's cheap so she's got one of those crappy plans that give you free minutes after 8 PM at night. For that reason, generally afer she'd dragged me around all over looking at way too many houses, she'd call me at 9 to tell me to write up another offer and e-mail it to the money guy (who I swear is a vampire and doesn't sleep) who would keep me up until midnight. So I've barely been able sleep and feel like crap but finally I have one in escrow so I can control how much she keeps me up. On top of all of this my animal care business has given me some work and I've been dealing with social services for my parents, and a picky, annoying social worker, but if this goes well the state will compensate me for all of my work I do for my parents. This might mean I can quit one job (probably Real Estate since itz become way too time consuming and the commission right now are nothing.

So I saw the light at the end of the tunnel but...

I lost my debit card and had to freeze my account so I might not be able to play for a couple of weeks until I get the replacement in the mail. Since SE didn't ask for my PIN maybe I'll dodge the bullet but I'm still not sure. If all goes well I'll be on the game Wednesday.
Back to top Go down
Darlain
New Rookie
New Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Where I've Been and When I'll Be Back   Where I've Been and When I'll Be Back I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 9:21 am

To give you some info that may cheer you up, just about every bank i've heard of replaces debit cards in 6 to 8 business days, provided you spoke to a person when you froze it and let them know you need a new card sent to you. Square enix will not bar you from logging in until it tries to charge you unsuccessfully, so you'll be able to log in if your charge date isn't between when you froze the card and when you get a new one.

Hope this info helps!
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Where I've Been and When I'll Be Back   Where I've Been and When I'll Be Back I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 12:45 pm

Well I'm locked out of ffxi until get my new debit...

sigh
Back to top Go down
Darlain
New Rookie
New Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Where I've Been and When I'll Be Back   Where I've Been and When I'll Be Back I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 12:59 pm

Sad. Sorry to hear that.
Back to top Go down
Seigfreid
Sfant Umbran Movie Reviewer
Sfant Umbran Movie Reviewer
Seigfreid

PostSubject: Re: Where I've Been and When I'll Be Back   Where I've Been and When I'll Be Back I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:02 pm

We'll be waiting Tsu.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Where I've Been and When I'll Be Back   Where I've Been and When I'll Be Back I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:28 pm

I'm going to try and update my payment info tonight. If the verified by Visa works you might see me late tonight or tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Where I've Been and When I'll Be Back   Where I've Been and When I'll Be Back I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 4:48 pm

I've been back Ig since Wednesday btw. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where I've Been and When I'll Be Back   Where I've Been and When I'll Be Back I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where I've Been and When I'll Be Back
Page 1 of 1