Sfant Umbra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sfant Umbra began as a secret mercenary business within the depths of the Aht Urhgan Empire. With the rise and fall of business it slowly faded from memory. That is, until a descendant of the creator happened across some old parchments one day...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vyen's Ventilations

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
vyenpakakapaka
Latrines Scrubber
Latrines Scrubber

Vyen's Ventilations Empty
PostSubject: Vyen's Ventilations   Vyen's Ventilations I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 4:32 pm

(I wasn't sure exactly where to put this post. The journal board here isn't really for journal-like journals, and has another purpose. The archive forums look more like the history of Sfant Umbra, and it doesn't really go under bios or recruitment. Maybe someone can help guide this thread to the right place. ^^)

(Gonna link to what I've been meaning to use as Vyen's semi-RP journal here. Was just going to RP on the side until I decided to join up with Aucia, so I had to re-write quite a bit of things, as I"m not the same character I was back on Sylph.

After the first post, I will likely just scribble a summary here, and link to the post when I update. Can also follow along on my Twitter: http://twitter.com/vyenpakakapaka)

The dust rose up like a mushroom cloud, covering both Aucia and Vyen in the fine gray mist. Between coughing fits and sputtering, the pair dug through their most recent find -- a chest in the back tunnels of the Crawler's Nest. A dusty, tattered pair of gloves...a small jewel of goeshenite, a little bit of gil...and a mud-covered book, the cover half-torn and looking much unloved.

"Ooh, hey...can I take the book for myself, Aucia?" Vyen's eyes widened as he quickly began trying to clean the cover, managing only to make the mud smear more. "The pages are all empty...I could use itaru as my next journal! Maybe I won'taru lose this one..."

=====

Holding up a lamppost in Ru'Lude gardens, Vyen excitedly flipped through all the pages again, somewhat hopeful to find a little note or a scribble somewhere in the pages. His search for hidden treasure fruitless, he finally flipped back to the beginning, starting the never-ending seach for memories once again...

Dear number five...

=====

http://quellman.info/paka/?p=1
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Omaria Emir (Comandant Rosu)
Omaria Emir (Comandant Rosu)
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Vyen's Ventilations   Vyen's Ventilations I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 5:46 pm

(This would go in journal section. I'll see if the site will let me move it for you later today. Stories would go in the archives.)
Back to top Go down
Seigfreid
Sfant Umbran Movie Reviewer
Sfant Umbran Movie Reviewer
Seigfreid

PostSubject: Re: Vyen's Ventilations   Vyen's Ventilations I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:08 pm

Did it for you Tsumi Very Happy
Back to top Go down
vyenpakakapaka
Latrines Scrubber
Latrines Scrubber

PostSubject: Re: Vyen's Ventilations   Vyen's Ventilations I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 6:48 pm

Curled up tightly under the rent-a-room covers, by the dim illumination of candelight, Vyen pens his thoughts before a blissful night's sleep.

=====

http://quellman.info/paka/?p=15
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vyen's Ventilations   Vyen's Ventilations I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vyen's Ventilations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sfant Umbra :: Mercenary Headquarters :: Sfant Umbra Archives-
Jump to: