Sfant Umbra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sfant Umbra began as a secret mercenary business within the depths of the Aht Urhgan Empire. With the rise and fall of business it slowly faded from memory. That is, until a descendant of the creator happened across some old parchments one day...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Letter to Sfant Umbra council

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seigfreid
Sfant Umbran Movie Reviewer
Sfant Umbran Movie Reviewer
Seigfreid

Letter to Sfant Umbra council Empty
PostSubject: Letter to Sfant Umbra council   Letter to Sfant Umbra council I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 8:32 pm

Council leaders,

I have just taken the items I acquired from the goblin to a Taru-taru alchemist that is living in San d'Oria and made some startling discoveries. The skull itself was indeed engraved with Arcane symbols, which I knew, but what I did not know was the symbols deal with resurrection, making it a focal point.

The vials held the following: Revival Tree Root, spectral serum, the third vial having former skin and feind blood mixed together .

I believe Nikkita is still studying necromancy but the Taru insisted it was not a form that could be wildly used. It is only a theory of mine, but I believe we need to take this into consideration.

Seigfreid Morgoth

Last edited by Seigfreid on Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Omaria Emir (Comandant Rosu)
Omaria Emir (Comandant Rosu)
Tsumi

Letter to Sfant Umbra council Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letter to Sfant Umbra council   Letter to Sfant Umbra council I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 11:12 pm

(Spectral Serum and the third vial had fomor skin and feind blood in it mixed. You might also mention the skull is a focal point for Arcane Energy)
Back to top Go down

Letter to Sfant Umbra council
Page 1 of 1