Sfant Umbra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sfant Umbra began as a secret mercenary business within the depths of the Aht Urhgan Empire. With the rise and fall of business it slowly faded from memory. That is, until a descendant of the creator happened across some old parchments one day...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A letter to Sfant Umbra

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shirosaki
Latrines Scrubber
Latrines Scrubber

A letter to Sfant Umbra Empty
PostSubject: A letter to Sfant Umbra   A letter to Sfant Umbra I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 10:49 am

Screen Name: Shirosaki
Character Name: Shirosaki "The Hidden" Mishnatar
Race: Hume
Main Job: Thief
Subjob: Ninja
Other Jobs: (75) NIN RNG PLD WAR, (26) DNC getting to 37
Birthplace: San d'Oria
Residence: San d'Oria
Family: None, outcasted from all with thievary

Appearance: Shirosaki has had his face tattoo'd on numerous occasions, markings of successful yet painful encounters with some of the more notorious beasts that lay throughout Vana'diel. His hair seems to never be seen without being tied back and in braids. He always wears two jewels in his ears, which he likes wearing his rewards of being a thief. A true knight for the San d'Orian kingdom, but also a true survivor and warrior for himself in any area of Vana'diel.
Character Bio Included? No

Letter

To: Sfant Umbra Mercenary Agency

Hello from the kingdom of San d'Oria. My name is Shirosaki Mishnatar I have traveled all across Vana'diel and have many encounters with many different creatures and inhabitants of this world. In my travels I have come across your alliance and would like to pledge my allegiance. I never back down from a request or a fight, I'd rather die a proud fighter and warrior, rather then live as a coward. You can find me usually lurking in Cape Terrigan or swindling people and looking for thievish opportunity in the city of White Gate.

Signed,
(Your character's name)
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Omaria Emir (Comandant Rosu)
Omaria Emir (Comandant Rosu)
Tsumi

A letter to Sfant Umbra Empty
PostSubject: Re: A letter to Sfant Umbra   A letter to Sfant Umbra I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 1:43 pm

( The letter looks good. Just look for all the recruiters when you get on. We'll also be checking for you.)
Back to top Go down

A letter to Sfant Umbra
Page 1 of 1