Sfant Umbra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sfant Umbra began as a secret mercenary business within the depths of the Aht Urhgan Empire. With the rise and fall of business it slowly faded from memory. That is, until a descendant of the creator happened across some old parchments one day...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Weekly LS RP Nights

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tsumi
Omaria Emir (Comandant Rosu)
Tsumi

Weekly LS RP Nights Empty
PostSubject: Weekly LS RP Nights   Weekly LS RP Nights I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 3:41 pm

What Is RP Night?

Our LS puts together nights where all members are encouraged to come and interact in character. This is to help give all of us at least a regular opportunity to roleplay with other people's characters.

RP night is also a recruitment tool. LS members are encouraged to bring friends that are interested in RP and/or joining. If you have a friend in another RP LS that wants to attend that is also acceptable. All guests and such should be introduced to the host to make sure they understand the rules used by our LS in RP.

If a guest just wishes to observe and not participate to decide if its something they would like to try this is perfectly fine. They are free to join in if they want at anytime however.

We hold these on a Sunday nights Verified by poll starting at 8 PM so we can organize it for a night tht can be supported. Please vote when the best night for you would be when this is posted. Once the date has been decided an annoument will appear in the Event Planning/Calendar Section.

Check out the Information in the following posts to help you in enjoying and participating in RP Nights.

Thank you!

Last edited by Tsumi on Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:16 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Weekly LS RP Nights   Weekly LS RP Nights I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 5:23 pm

Is Co-hosting For You?

RP Night is my baby and I generally run it but I need you're help to keep it going! To do this I'm looking for 2 volunteers to help me in planning and putting on RP nights.

The co-hosts will take turns running the RP with me or hosting in my place if I am unable to attend. Hosts help the RP Night run smoothly for all members. What would your responsibilities be if you accept this position?

1)Communication with non-LS Members.

Since RPs are held in /say to attract possible recruits this might mean interruptions for us. So by-standers don't disrupt the flow of the RP for all our members hosts will take turns answering questions of people who walk by in /tells.

If someone comes by and starts trying to heckle the group they will approach them in tells to ask them to refrain. If they refuse or attempt to become disruptive they would tell the person they will put in a GM call if they don't stop. If they cotinue with harassment they will tell the main host to put in the call.

If a non-member would like to join us in RP they will explain our rules to them and introduce them as a guest in OOC. The host that introduces them will provide help or guidence if they are breaking rules of interactiono or are new to RP. They will do this in /tells.

2) Opening and Closing Rps

If, in order to help all members attend, an earlier start time would be better a Co-host in an earlier timezone might be asked to open up an RP at an earlier time before the Main Host can make it. Additionally, if the Main Host must leave early they may be asked to keep the RP open.

3) Setting up Events

If we are using player event support or Moblin Maze Mongers for an event then you might be asked to come early and help set up.

4) Play A Role

If one of our themed nights means an activity you may be asked to draw our members into it with a little acting!

If this sounds like something you'd like to do then let me, Tsumi know in a PM.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Weekly LS RP Nights   Weekly LS RP Nights I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 5:53 pm

Themes and You

Most of us are story tellers and have ideas for our characters but how about telling a story for the Link Shell. If you have an idea for a themed RP Night Share it and the Hosts will help you bring it into existance.

What might a fun event be? Maybe you want to marry your character off and don't have the time or patience to jump through SE's hoops and want to RP it out? Maybe you want to make a cool rescue mission or search and destory quest? Maybe you have an IC reason to celebrate something? If you have any idea tell us!

SE has finally given us some cool tools to help us put on events so talk to the Hosts to help you put it together. Let me take a moment to introduce you to these tools.

Player Event Support allows you to set up 4 moogle npcs disguises as seasonal objects, Avataars, Beastmen, Monsters/Mobs and certain objects. This item will give a message when spoken to to help with the event

Moblin Maze Mongers lets you create your own customizable dungon with enemies to fight! This will make a player created quest or mission fun.

If you'd lke to help us put together a fun event send Tsumi a PM.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Weekly LS RP Nights   Weekly LS RP Nights I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:29 pm

9/13/09

This month's Poll is up so please vote! Votes will be closed and the winner announced on Thursday.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Weekly LS RP Nights   Weekly LS RP Nights I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 7:32 pm

Tonight is RP Night by your Votes!

Check the Calendar for details.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weekly LS RP Nights   Weekly LS RP Nights I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weekly LS RP Nights
Page 1 of 1