Sfant Umbra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sfant Umbra began as a secret mercenary business within the depths of the Aht Urhgan Empire. With the rise and fall of business it slowly faded from memory. That is, until a descendant of the creator happened across some old parchments one day...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introducing the Assault RP Group

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsumi
Omaria Emir (Comandant Rosu)
Tsumi

Introducing the Assault RP Group Empty
PostSubject: Introducing the Assault RP Group   Introducing the Assault RP Group I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 3:11 pm

There are at least 3 of us that want to start doing Assualts so we can get some gear pieces. It will be a fun way to RP as Mercenaries also. In this thread you will find the information on how to join us.

Purpose

The intention of this group will be to do a game activity in character while completeing Assaults in TOAU. We intend to do Assualts twice a month on the first and last Sunday nights of the month and keep on doing them as long as this is supported.

If you intend to do Nyzul this will be a great way to advance your Mercenary Rank to do this later and earn point for exclusive gear.

Requirements

To do an Assualt Mission you must meet the following game requirements:

1) A job level 50+
2) Completed TOAU Mission 3
3) A group of 3-6
4) One person to lead with 50 pts Imperial Standing
5) The Appropriate Mercenary Rank

We will be starting with level 50-60 Assualts for Mercenary Rank 1.

How to join:

1.) Post your information with job and availability for each character in this thread.
2.) Pick a night suggested in the Assault Poll. Please make certain you can attend that night. If unable to come, please do not vote.
3.) When everything is set, post a reply in the night chosen listed under the Mission Ledger forum.

Have fun!

Last edited by Tsumi on Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:39 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : SamusKnight2K: Created a thread specifically for assault mission registration and fixed the requirements for joining Assault.)
Back to top Go down
Seigfreid
Sfant Umbran Movie Reviewer
Sfant Umbran Movie Reviewer
Seigfreid

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Assault RP Group   Introducing the Assault RP Group I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 9:29 pm

Well I was up to it until I saw some TOAU missions had to be completed. I haven't been to the island since it was first opened, and wasn't able to do anything except a couple White Gate quests.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Assault RP Group   Introducing the Assault RP Group I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 9:44 pm

Last edited by Darksamurai on Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SamusKnight2K
Igienic Preot
Igienic Preot
SamusKnight2K

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Assault RP Group   Introducing the Assault RP Group I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 12:43 am

Since you guys are serious about doing Assaults I threw together a thread specifically for posting your jobs and availability regarding Assault missions. Please check it out and remember to keep your information up-to-date.
Back to top Go down
https://sfantumbra.forum.st
Tsumi
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Assault RP Group   Introducing the Assault RP Group I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 3:21 am

Ty Sair.

I'll be putting in some more stuff based on the polls tomorrow etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Assault RP Group   Introducing the Assault RP Group I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introducing the Assault RP Group
Page 1 of 1