Sfant Umbra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sfant Umbra began as a secret mercenary business within the depths of the Aht Urhgan Empire. With the rise and fall of business it slowly faded from memory. That is, until a descendant of the creator happened across some old parchments one day...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anaris, Hermit

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nesirae
Calator Fantomatic
Calator Fantomatic
Nesirae

Anaris, Hermit Empty
PostSubject: Anaris, Hermit   Anaris, Hermit I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 7:15 am

Character Mini Sheet

Screen Name: Anaris
Character Name: Anaris Ademus
Race: Half-Hume/Half-Elvaan (Hume IG)
Main Job: Dark Knight
Subjob: Ninja
Other Jobs: Black Mage, Red Mage
Birthplace: Tavnazia
Residence: Windurst
Family: None (all deceased or estranged))

Appearance: Taller than Hume, weighing as much as a standard hume. His deep green eyes are almost black, with golden flecks that are only noticeable when seen extremely closely. His hair is raven black with blue highlights. He has scars along the entire left side of his torso, from shoulder to mid-thigh, due to this he will not wear anything that exposes his torso, such as an armored harness. Only the more almond shape of his eyes, and pointed ears betray his half-elvaan heritage.

Appearance:

Character Bio Included: Yes

Letter

To: Sfant Umbra Mercenary Agency

You have come to my attention quite some time ago, but I write to you now in hopes of joining you. I have with me a young woman who I believe can help you, as well as needing your help. She's lost something important. I do not know what it is, nor do I care. I just want to see the girl from the sea smiling. She has a face for smiles. I am her guardian and protector, as well as her friend.

Signed.
Anaris Ademus
Back to top Go down

Anaris, Hermit
Page 1 of 1