Sfant Umbra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sfant Umbra began as a secret mercenary business within the depths of the Aht Urhgan Empire. With the rise and fall of business it slowly faded from memory. That is, until a descendant of the creator happened across some old parchments one day...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rants and raves

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seigfreid
Sfant Umbran Movie Reviewer
Sfant Umbran Movie Reviewer
Seigfreid

Rants and raves Empty
PostSubject: Rants and raves   Rants and raves I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 1:59 am

Don't remember if we have one all ready on this site, so I'm making on.

When I got back to gen con (which was awesome!) the only thought on my mind was the 60 gig playstation 3 that was waiting under my name at Gamestop. I get home in time to purchase it, two games, component cables, etc. take it home and hook it up before seeing District 9.

So I come home from the movie, let it do its system update, create a network ID, then decided to pop in a ps2 game to see how better it'll look with component cables instead of regular AV. What messages pops up? Unsupported software. So out of a hunch I unplug everything and type in the serial numbers in google. Guess what I happened to learn?

My "60 gig" ps3, is actually a freaking 40 gig! Some dumbass in Gamestop probably fell for a customer saying it was a 60 gig and of course all they bother checking is if it'll even turn on, then they'll take it and label as such. I am so pissed right now its not even funny. I was so ready to play an all nighter of Fallout 3, now I have wait until tomorrow morning, go down at 11 am when they open, and try to figure something out with them before I'm due into work at 12:30 pm.

The sad fact is, I wanted this ps3 so badly, if they can't give me a confirmed 60 gig from any other store, I'm just gonna have to keep this one and find someplace to keep my ps2 hooked up. -CENSORED- Gamestop /endrant
Back to top Go down

Rants and raves
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sfant Umbra :: Out Of Character Realm :: OOC General Chat-
Jump to: