Sfant Umbra began as a secret mercenary business within the depths of the Aht Urhgan Empire. With the rise and fall of business it slowly faded from memory. That is, until a descendant of the creator happened across some old parchments one day...

HomeFAQPortalSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Rants and raves

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seigfreid
Sfant Umbran Movie Reviewer
Sfant Umbran Movie Reviewer

PostSubject: Rants and raves   Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:59 am

Don't remember if we have one all ready on this site, so I'm making on.

When I got back to gen con (which was awesome!) the only thought on my mind was the 60 gig playstation 3 that was waiting under my name at Gamestop. I get home in time to purchase it, two games, component cables, etc. take it home and hook it up before seeing District 9.

So I come home from the movie, let it do its system update, create a network ID, then decided to pop in a ps2 game to see how better it'll look with component cables instead of regular AV. What messages pops up? Unsupported software. So out of a hunch I unplug everything and type in the serial numbers in google. Guess what I happened to learn?

My "60 gig" ps3, is actually a freaking 40 gig! Some dumbass in Gamestop probably fell for a customer saying it was a 60 gig and of course all they bother checking is if it'll even turn on, then they'll take it and label as such. I am so pissed right now its not even funny. I was so ready to play an all nighter of Fallout 3, now I have wait until tomorrow morning, go down at 11 am when they open, and try to figure something out with them before I'm due into work at 12:30 pm.

The sad fact is, I wanted this ps3 so badly, if they can't give me a confirmed 60 gig from any other store, I'm just gonna have to keep this one and find someplace to keep my ps2 hooked up. -CENSORED- Gamestop /endrant
Back to top Go down

Rants and raves
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1