Sfant Umbra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sfant Umbra began as a secret mercenary business within the depths of the Aht Urhgan Empire. With the rise and fall of business it slowly faded from memory. That is, until a descendant of the creator happened across some old parchments one day...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This is what I did the past few days...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zyth
Latrines Scrubber
Latrines Scrubber

This is what I did the past few days... Empty
PostSubject: This is what I did the past few days...   This is what I did the past few days... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:44 am

My friends and I tried to enter the Rock Band music video contest but couldn't get it done before the strike of midnight when the event closed. D: But, we still have the epic video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGMYQfSmK6Q

I'm playing guitar. My friend Kent is bass. Casey is drums until he couldn't make the second and third days of filming, then Jacob (creepy kid with the Pepsi soup) drums with a bag on his head. And Mike sings... The thief is Brandon. Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
SamusKnight2K
Igienic Preot
Igienic Preot
SamusKnight2K

PostSubject: Re: This is what I did the past few days...   This is what I did the past few days... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 3:18 am

... lol Zyth... But why did you guys destroy that RB guitar?! Those things aren't cheap... Shocked
Back to top Go down
https://sfantumbra.forum.st
Zyth
Latrines Scrubber
Latrines Scrubber

PostSubject: Re: This is what I did the past few days...   This is what I did the past few days... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 4:23 am

Eh. I found it at Good Will for $15. It was worth it. I still have my own... besides, I like the GH guitars better.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Omaria Emir (Comandant Rosu)
Omaria Emir (Comandant Rosu)
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: This is what I did the past few days...   This is what I did the past few days... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:53 pm

lol. Uguys id a good job.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is what I did the past few days...   This is what I did the past few days... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is what I did the past few days...
Page 1 of 1