Sfant Umbra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sfant Umbra began as a secret mercenary business within the depths of the Aht Urhgan Empire. With the rise and fall of business it slowly faded from memory. That is, until a descendant of the creator happened across some old parchments one day...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello to one and all, it is I!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Hello to one and all, it is I! Empty
PostSubject: Hello to one and all, it is I!   Hello to one and all, it is I! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:17 pm

Last edited by Darksamurai on Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SamusKnight2K
Igienic Preot
Igienic Preot
SamusKnight2K

PostSubject: Re: Hello to one and all, it is I!   Hello to one and all, it is I! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:27 pm

Eh? Who were you again? Welcome back DS! You can hang around here as long as ya want, and if you should itch to return to RP we'll have a spot for ya here. As you likely know, we're generally doing a restart here so if you bring back Ryu (Or Hideo) you can without worry.
Back to top Go down
https://sfantumbra.forum.st
Tsumi
Omaria Emir (Comandant Rosu)
Omaria Emir (Comandant Rosu)
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Hello to one and all, it is I!   Hello to one and all, it is I! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 10:20 pm

/run away

It is the dreaded DS!!!

jk

You're always welcome to bum around IG or on the forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello to one and all, it is I!   Hello to one and all, it is I! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello to one and all, it is I!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sfant Umbra :: Out Of Character Realm :: OOC General Chat-
Jump to: