Sfant Umbra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sfant Umbra began as a secret mercenary business within the depths of the Aht Urhgan Empire. With the rise and fall of business it slowly faded from memory. That is, until a descendant of the creator happened across some old parchments one day...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Switch to Weekly RP Nights Starting in May

Go down 
3 posters

Are there any of the Planned May RP Nights You Can't Attend?
None. I'll be there every Sunday!
Switch to Weekly RP Nights Starting in May I_vote_lcap33%Switch to Weekly RP Nights Starting in May I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
All but 5/2.
Switch to Weekly RP Nights Starting in May I_vote_lcap0%Switch to Weekly RP Nights Starting in May I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
All but 5/9.
Switch to Weekly RP Nights Starting in May I_vote_lcap0%Switch to Weekly RP Nights Starting in May I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
All but 5/16.
 0% [ 0 ]
All but 5/23.
Switch to Weekly RP Nights Starting in May I_vote_lcap33%Switch to Weekly RP Nights Starting in May I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
All but 5/30.
 0% [ 0 ]
I can attend at least 2 RP Nights. (Please Explain)
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Tsumi
Omaria Emir (Comandant Rosu)
Tsumi

Switch to Weekly RP Nights Starting in May Empty
PostSubject: Switch to Weekly RP Nights Starting in May   Switch to Weekly RP Nights Starting in May I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 5:03 am

Hello all,

Our RP nights will be starting to be held once a week on Sundays. I'll be making an effort to contact members in game regarding this besides this post.

I'll be making the additions to the ledger.

My big question for here is I won't be able to come on the 23rd of May so I'm hoping Nes or Seig could be around to host.

Seig would you mind sharing hosting duties like before?

Last edited by Tsumi on Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Switch to Weekly RP Nights Starting in May   Switch to Weekly RP Nights Starting in May I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 5:20 am

Ok I'm posting a poll to make sure we can attend on the dates. If there is a Sunday a nice group can come it will be cancelled.
Back to top Go down
Seigfreid
Sfant Umbran Movie Reviewer
Sfant Umbran Movie Reviewer
Seigfreid

PostSubject: Re: Switch to Weekly RP Nights Starting in May   Switch to Weekly RP Nights Starting in May I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 10:52 am

Far as I know, I can be there every Sunday. And no, I don't mind at all Tsumi Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nesirae
Calator Fantomatic
Calator Fantomatic
Nesirae

PostSubject: Re: Switch to Weekly RP Nights Starting in May   Switch to Weekly RP Nights Starting in May I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 2:52 am

I'm moving on the 21st Gotta spend time packing and actually moving as well as study for finals! >.< My May's booked pretty solidly. I'd need some incentive to come on.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Switch to Weekly RP Nights Starting in May   Switch to Weekly RP Nights Starting in May I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 1:26 pm

Well RL comes first but if you can get on at least once you know you'll have fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Switch to Weekly RP Nights Starting in May   Switch to Weekly RP Nights Starting in May I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Switch to Weekly RP Nights Starting in May
Page 1 of 1