Sfant Umbra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sfant Umbra began as a secret mercenary business within the depths of the Aht Urhgan Empire. With the rise and fall of business it slowly faded from memory. That is, until a descendant of the creator happened across some old parchments one day...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Poll for the Last 2 Storyline RP Nights

Go down 

Which nights can you attend RP?
11/21/09 and 11/28/09
Poll for the Last 2 Storyline RP Nights I_vote_lcap33%Poll for the Last 2 Storyline RP Nights I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
11/21/09 and 12/05/09
Poll for the Last 2 Storyline RP Nights I_vote_lcap67%Poll for the Last 2 Storyline RP Nights I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
11/28/09 and 12/05/09
Poll for the Last 2 Storyline RP Nights I_vote_lcap0%Poll for the Last 2 Storyline RP Nights I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
11/28/09 and 12/14/09
Poll for the Last 2 Storyline RP Nights I_vote_lcap0%Poll for the Last 2 Storyline RP Nights I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Tsumi
Omaria Emir (Comandant Rosu)
Omaria Emir (Comandant Rosu)
Tsumi

Poll for the Last 2 Storyline RP Nights Empty
PostSubject: Poll for the Last 2 Storyline RP Nights   Poll for the Last 2 Storyline RP Nights I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 4:34 pm

Since this is a busy time of year for most of us I'm putting up a poll for the last 2 RP Nights in the storyline so those tha want to attend can.

Here is an explanation of each so you can see if you want to come:

Next up: NM Battle in MMM

This will be a timed battle against an NM in a Liquidation Team MMM Maze. I'll be trying to buy a premade maze (Aiming for this NM) that gives us a chance to drop either Lycopodium Sash or Lycopodium Earring since they would be a prize with nice stats! If we get one of these drops we would all lot for it to keep it fair.

Final RP: Text Style Battle and Conclusion

The final confrontation! Can she be stopped? Will she be successful? The conclusion is up to you! Depending on your actions Nikkita's fate may result in her success or her failure! Think of this SL as a choose your own adventure book!
Back to top Go down

Poll for the Last 2 Storyline RP Nights
Page 1 of 1