Sfant Umbra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sfant Umbra began as a secret mercenary business within the depths of the Aht Urhgan Empire. With the rise and fall of business it slowly faded from memory. That is, until a descendant of the creator happened across some old parchments one day...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A somewhat crumpled envelope...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mae
Latrines Scrubber
Latrines Scrubber
Mae

A somewhat crumpled envelope... Empty
PostSubject: A somewhat crumpled envelope...   A somewhat crumpled envelope... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 11:14 pm

[The following letter is messily written. The print slants to the right and smears in the same direction; the writer probably used their left hand.]

To: Sfant Umbra Mercenary Agency

My name is Kairi, and I hear that you may be hiring. I currently earn my way as a performer but, honestly, it isn't keeping the bills paid. I am a jack-of-all-trades and willing to take any job you can give me. I have a talent for natural medicines and traditional healing, and if necessary I can hold my own in a fight.

Signed,
[a scribble that vaguely resembles the name 'Kairi']

----------------

Screen Name: Malaystryx
Character Name:
---- Stage alias: Kairi Kitsune, the Dark Diva
---- Birth: Unknown (Malay Nihlo)
Race: Hume
Main Job: Performer, Jack of All Trades (Redmage)
Subjob: Blackmage / Dancer
Other Jobs: Dancer, Thief
Birthplace: Unknown (Bastok)
Residence: Unknown (Windurst)
Family: Unknown, however there are occasional hints of a brother.

Appearance: Kairi stands at about five feet and seven inches tall, and perhaps a hundred and forty pounds with a fairly athletic build. Her hair is a dark brown that falls to the middle of her back, and her skin is quite pale. Her eyes are large and slightly almond-shaped. She has central heterochromia; the outer rim is a brown-hazel and the inner rim is a sky-blue. Her other features are hidden behind the mask she wears, however there are hints of tattoos on her cheeks. She prefers aketon-style shirts; she is most commonly seen in a black one with gold embroidery. She seems to have a problem with her left arm; she lacks fine-motor control in that hand, and she often complains about aches and pains in her shoulder and sometimes suffers numbness and loss of control of the arm. There is evidence that she keeps it wrapped in bandages, even under long sleeves, and it seems slightly out of proportion with the rest of her body.

Personality: The polite way to describe Kairi's personality is "quirky"; never expect her to react the same way to a re-occurring situation. While usually fairly easy-going, she can be a bit moody and have a bit of a sharp tongue and temper. She seems to have an unreasoning hatred of Elvaan men.

Philosophy: "What the majority thinks is 'good' is not always right. What the majority thinks is 'bad' is sometimes necessary."

Likes: Teas, seed-cakes, chocobos, thunderstorms, and swimming.

Dislikes: Immortals/Blue mages, Elvaan men, mushrooms, and sea monks.

Character Bio: Little to nothing of Kairi's past is public knowledge. She first appeared on the scene about a year ago, and is currently earning her keep as a performer. Exactly how good she is can be debated...

Spoiler:

Last edited by Mae on Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nesirae
Calator Fantomatic
Calator Fantomatic
Nesirae

PostSubject: Re: A somewhat crumpled envelope...   A somewhat crumpled envelope... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 11:21 pm

Looks good to me, lemme know when you'll be In Game, and I'll interview you.
Back to top Go down
Mae
Latrines Scrubber
Latrines Scrubber
Mae

PostSubject: Re: A somewhat crumpled envelope...   A somewhat crumpled envelope... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 11:29 pm

Would tomorrow evening, anytime between 6p and 10p EST be good?
Back to top Go down
Nesirae
Calator Fantomatic
Calator Fantomatic
Nesirae

PostSubject: Re: A somewhat crumpled envelope...   A somewhat crumpled envelope... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 11:30 pm

Hmm... I may be able to work it in. I'm not going to be home, but I'll take my 360 where I'm going so I can interview you. ^^ Unless you're able to hop on tonight?
Back to top Go down
Mae
Latrines Scrubber
Latrines Scrubber
Mae

PostSubject: Re: A somewhat crumpled envelope...   A somewhat crumpled envelope... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 5:57 pm

Sorry for lack of answering last night, was very late for me.

If you can get to me today, I'll be in-game most of the night.
Back to top Go down
Nesirae
Calator Fantomatic
Calator Fantomatic
Nesirae

PostSubject: Re: A somewhat crumpled envelope...   A somewhat crumpled envelope... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 5:57 pm

Ok, I'll see what I can do. I'll probably be on.
Back to top Go down
Seigfreid
Sfant Umbran Movie Reviewer
Sfant Umbran Movie Reviewer
Seigfreid

PostSubject: Re: A somewhat crumpled envelope...   A somewhat crumpled envelope... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:00 am

A human that hates Elvaan men huh? I wonder how she'll feel knowing there's one here married to a human woman lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A somewhat crumpled envelope...   A somewhat crumpled envelope... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A somewhat crumpled envelope...
Page 1 of 1