Sfant Umbra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sfant Umbra began as a secret mercenary business within the depths of the Aht Urhgan Empire. With the rise and fall of business it slowly faded from memory. That is, until a descendant of the creator happened across some old parchments one day...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Slightly Soiled Envelope.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Modoken
Latrines Scrubber
Latrines Scrubber

A Slightly Soiled Envelope. Empty
PostSubject: A Slightly Soiled Envelope.   A Slightly Soiled Envelope. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 6:29 am

Character Mini Sheet

Screen Name: Modoken

Character Name: Modoken. I have no official last name on the books. My Galkan friends know me as "Pissing Dog".

Race: Hume
Main Job: Red Mage
Subjob: None, as of yet
Other Jobs: Hopes to pursue all facets of magecraft.
Birthplace: Zeruhn Mines (long story)
Residence: Bastok
Family: Estranged mother and father. Brother, whereabouts unknown.

Character Bio Included? No

Letter

To: Sfant Umbra Mercenary Agency

I read the poster you folks left in the Steaming Sheep last week. Sounds too good to be true. I've just left home you see, I'm quite new to this whole "adventuring" lark and I could use a little companionship. It gets ever so lonely out here, with no one to talk to but the Ornery Sheep.

I won't be a burden either! I am young, and gifted in the magical arts, I learn quickly too. I'll be throwing fire with the best of them before you know it. I look forward to your reply.

Signed,

Modoken
Back to top Go down
Modoken
Latrines Scrubber
Latrines Scrubber

PostSubject: Re: A Slightly Soiled Envelope.   A Slightly Soiled Envelope. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 6:38 am

OOC:

New to RP
Returned to FFXI
I post in Haiku?
Back to top Go down
Modoken
Latrines Scrubber
Latrines Scrubber

PostSubject: Re: A Slightly Soiled Envelope.   A Slightly Soiled Envelope. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 7:19 am

(Apologies for the triple post. As I said, (haiku'd?) I'm new to RP. I'm working on a full bio. but in the mean time, here's a start? Let me know if I'm off track here)

A second letter arrives promptly after the first. This time in a crisp white envelope marked with a Bastoken return address:

Dr. Chronono
#13 Bastok Mines

Dear sir or Madam,

It has come to my attention that the Hume Modoken intends on applying to your mercenary oranization. I feel compelled to tell you that although it is true that he is skilled with magics and will no doubt benefit your organization, he's... a little screwy. In fact, up until recently he has been my patient.

You see, Modo had a rather traumatic experience a few years ago which left him riddled with neurosis. He's completely non-violent (except when it comes to rarabs... they drive him quite berserk) And in fact rather pleasant to be around. But he does have a few rather eccentric quirks, including a strange tendency to speak in haiku.

I didn't write to warn you off him, I've grown quite fond of the boy. I just wanted to make sure you people were aware of his disability before you met him. He is often bullied for it.

Best Regards,

Dr T. H. Chronono

P.S. I meant what I said about the rarabs... Keep him away from the rarabs.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Omaria Emir (Comandant Rosu)
Omaria Emir (Comandant Rosu)
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: A Slightly Soiled Envelope.   A Slightly Soiled Envelope. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:59 pm

( lol. Sounds like fun. I'll try to get to you this next week since I'm recovering from sickness this weekend. If Nes is around too he might grab you.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Slightly Soiled Envelope.   A Slightly Soiled Envelope. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Slightly Soiled Envelope.
Page 1 of 1