Sfant Umbra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sfant Umbra began as a secret mercenary business within the depths of the Aht Urhgan Empire. With the rise and fall of business it slowly faded from memory. That is, until a descendant of the creator happened across some old parchments one day...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sfant Umbra Storyline #1: Rise of a Witch?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsumi
Omaria Emir (Comandant Rosu)
Tsumi

Sfant Umbra Storyline #1: Rise of a Witch? Empty
PostSubject: Sfant Umbra Storyline #1: Rise of a Witch?   Sfant Umbra Storyline #1: Rise of a Witch? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 3:51 pm

Sfant Umbra Storyline #1: Rise of a Witch? Vymem8

Now Playing: October through December 2009

Its almost time for the Harvest Fevistal which means that the tale of the Dark Lillies will once again be told. Once feared these witches and their fate are now a source of amusement but if it were up to one of their descendants a new chapter will be added this year....

Schedule

Launch Night 10/03/09

10/24/09 RP Night

11/29/09 Revised Battle Information Released

12/04/09 Special RP Finale Night

Keep Up With the Story!

Miss an RP in the storyline? Well look no further than here to catch up. Below are all of the stories, letters and logs that make up the arch.

9/29 Lead In: Packages Sent to Nesire, Seigfreid, Veraude, Tetsuo and Sairan

Log of the 10/03/09 RP

Wanted Bulettin Board started 10/07/09( OOC Info)

Log of the 10/24/09 RP

LS Members Side Stories!

A Package to Nikkita

Log of Seigfreid and Goblin RP

Seigfreid's Letter to Sfant Umbra

Last edited by Tsumi on Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:32 pm; edited 17 times in total
Back to top Go down
Seigfreid
Sfant Umbran Movie Reviewer
Seigfreid

PostSubject: Re: Sfant Umbra Storyline #1: Rise of a Witch?   Sfant Umbra Storyline #1: Rise of a Witch? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 11:26 pm

Nice, can't wait Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Sfant Umbra Storyline #1: Rise of a Witch?   Sfant Umbra Storyline #1: Rise of a Witch? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:43 am

9/29/09

I just posted some letters as a lead into the story. The theme of this Saturday's launch is a reaction to these packages and figuring what might be done about Nikki.

I'll post that tomorrow in the calendar.
Back to top Go down
SamusKnight2K
Igienic Preot
Igienic Preot
SamusKnight2K

PostSubject: Re: Sfant Umbra Storyline #1: Rise of a Witch?   Sfant Umbra Storyline #1: Rise of a Witch? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:17 am

Tsumi wrote:
9/29/09

I just posted some letters as a lead into the story. The theme of this Saturday's launch is a reaction to these packages and figuring what might be done about Nikki.

I'll post that tomorrow in the calendar.

Fun as it may be I'm likely to be busy for awhile this Saturday as I need to head out to a game store around 8-ish. Should be home shortly after that but can't be sure.
Back to top Go down
https://sfantumbra.forum.st
Tsumi
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Sfant Umbra Storyline #1: Rise of a Witch?   Sfant Umbra Storyline #1: Rise of a Witch? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 1:11 pm

09/30/09

RP Night details are up.

Both you and Nes are having comp problems it seems. ; ;.
Back to top Go down
Drusenija
New Rookie
New Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Sfant Umbra Storyline #1: Rise of a Witch?   Sfant Umbra Storyline #1: Rise of a Witch? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 7:16 pm

Assuming SE don't cut my access by then (they still haven't resolved my credit card issue) then I should be there Smile
Back to top Go down
Nesirae
Calator Fantomatic
Calator Fantomatic
Nesirae

PostSubject: Re: Sfant Umbra Storyline #1: Rise of a Witch?   Sfant Umbra Storyline #1: Rise of a Witch? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 12:18 am

Sorry guys, something came up and I won't be around on Saturday. I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
SamusKnight2K
Igienic Preot
Igienic Preot
SamusKnight2K

PostSubject: Re: Sfant Umbra Storyline #1: Rise of a Witch?   Sfant Umbra Storyline #1: Rise of a Witch? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 12:53 am

Tsumi wrote:
09/30/09

RP Night details are up.

Both you and Nes are having comp problems it seems. ; ;.
I should have no problem attending. All I'm saying is I may be a half-hour to hour late is all, depends on how long it takes my roomie to finish up his business. He's off around 7-ish Pacific, should be home by 7:30. When he shows up we head down to the nearest GameStop, I pick up the game I want, both of us put a reserve on another game coming out later this month, and we head back.

I already know what I'm looking for (Eternal Sonata) providing it's in. If not I'll just make the reserve and look around for it Sunday. And all I currently did was cancel my content IDs to prevent being charged for both last and current month fees. Tomorrow (Or Saturday, prolly before work.) I can reactivate my IDs and be back online in time for the RP pending my return from the game store.
Back to top Go down
https://sfantumbra.forum.st
Tsumi
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Sfant Umbra Storyline #1: Rise of a Witch?   Sfant Umbra Storyline #1: Rise of a Witch? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 2:38 am

10/03/09

The log of the launch night RP is up! Date added for next RP. Added a section for your related stories.
Back to top Go down
Drusenija
New Rookie
New Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Sfant Umbra Storyline #1: Rise of a Witch?   Sfant Umbra Storyline #1: Rise of a Witch? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 8:14 am

Sorry I wasn't able to make it guys, as you probably saw on Alla, my account is now suspended since SE can't get their billing system to work *sighs* I'll keep trying, but you'll probably only hear from me through the forums for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Sfant Umbra Storyline #1: Rise of a Witch?   Sfant Umbra Storyline #1: Rise of a Witch? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 3:13 pm

NP Dru.

Hopefully the sotry will still be going by the time you get back.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Sfant Umbra Storyline #1: Rise of a Witch?   Sfant Umbra Storyline #1: Rise of a Witch? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 11:54 pm

10/07/09

The battle system has been put up in conjunction with the Wanted section.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Sfant Umbra Storyline #1: Rise of a Witch?   Sfant Umbra Storyline #1: Rise of a Witch? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 3:56 pm

11/07/09

Since I've been sick I'm postponing the Special RP Night. I'll put up a poll for the last 2 RPs since they will be falling during holiday time and I"m sure most of you want to be there for the NM fight and close.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Sfant Umbra Storyline #1: Rise of a Witch?   Sfant Umbra Storyline #1: Rise of a Witch? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 1:25 am

11/26/09

Since we've had a council member and a few other members lost due to credit card troubles or leaving Rping I've decided to cut down the conclusion of the storyline to the last RP.

This will be a text battle to determine the end. In the next couple of days I'll be posting details.

The final Rp will be on 12/04/09
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Sfant Umbra Storyline #1: Rise of a Witch?   Sfant Umbra Storyline #1: Rise of a Witch? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 9:34 pm

11/29/09

I've finally gotten up the rest of the information for the final RP which is to be a text battle and the conclusion.

This is a Friday night.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Sfant Umbra Storyline #1: Rise of a Witch?   Sfant Umbra Storyline #1: Rise of a Witch? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 3:44 pm

12/4/09

All the details are up that you need I'll fix a couple of links and put up the IC letter later today.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Sfant Umbra Storyline #1: Rise of a Witch?   Sfant Umbra Storyline #1: Rise of a Witch? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 4:14 am

We pasued the battle since Sair DCed and El needed to log.

When would you guys like to finish it?
Back to top Go down
Seigfreid
Seigfreid

PostSubject: Re: Sfant Umbra Storyline #1: Rise of a Witch?   Sfant Umbra Storyline #1: Rise of a Witch? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 11:37 pm

Any day is good for me.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Sfant Umbra Storyline #1: Rise of a Witch?   Sfant Umbra Storyline #1: Rise of a Witch? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 4:24 pm

12/26/09

The story has concluded! Thanks to those that came and I hope you had fun. I'll have the log up soon.

Outcome though was that Nikkita was stopped and killed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sfant Umbra Storyline #1: Rise of a Witch?   Sfant Umbra Storyline #1: Rise of a Witch? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sfant Umbra Storyline #1: Rise of a Witch?
Page 1 of 1