Sfant Umbra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sfant Umbra began as a secret mercenary business within the depths of the Aht Urhgan Empire. With the rise and fall of business it slowly faded from memory. That is, until a descendant of the creator happened across some old parchments one day...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Witch and the Demon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsumi
Omaria Emir (Comandant Rosu)
Tsumi

The Witch and the Demon Empty
PostSubject: The Witch and the Demon   The Witch and the Demon I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 9:14 pm

Seigfreid gets knocked away and begins casting another sleep
Seigfreid : Sleep!
Nikkita hits the floor again.
Seigfreid breaths a sigh of relief.
Darksamurai : Good thing you have magic... all I got is this giant cleaver, and boss wouldn't want me to kill her.
<Seigfreid> Tsumi, she's asleep again, and should be for another few minutes.
Darksamurai : Even the blunt side could kill her... Heh.
: : Tsumi: ::walks in and looks at the three::
Seigfreid : I know. Though I'm not best with magic, I only got lucky.
Darksamurai pokes Nikkita with his Great Katana.
Seigfreid : She must not have gotten that strong while she was gone.
Tsumi: And she's giving you trouble yet?
Darksamurai : You know mages... always a hastle…
Seigfreid : ::Looks over at Tsumi:: She is resourceful.
Darksamurai returns to resting against the wall.
Tsumi: And the rope didn't work?
Darksamurai : She burned it.
Seigfreid : Her fire works without needing to call out the spell. It just erupts from her.
Darksamurai : Blaze spikes.
Tsumi: ::Crosses her arms:: Well then you should use a chain.
Darksamurai : Didn't have any. Hell... I didn't even think of bring a rope, I was just going to knock her out and drag her along like a caveman.
Tsumi: Find one I'll be here in case she wakes up.
Seigfreid : There is still her mouth as well. Without a gag that won't burn, she can still cast Warp.
Tsumi: Use a silence potion.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Demon   The Witch and the Demon I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 9:15 pm

Seigfreid : Samurai, you get a chain, I'll get some silence potions.
Darksamurai : Right...
Tsumi: Hurry I have other things to do...
Darksamurai kneels down beside Nikkita and whispers in her ear.
Seigfreid runs outside to the city, heading to the Auction House
Darksamurai : If you had just spared my life... I would have joined your cause, but you made it personal.
Darksamurai pats Nikkita on the head.
Darksamurai : Right, now to find that chain.
Seigfreid : ::Returns with the potions:: I got us about 50 if that's enough.
Tsumi: It depends on how long Nesirae will be gone.
<Darksamurai> ::muttering::
Seigfreid : If I have to, I'll send more.
Tsumi: You'll need a jailor to administer them.
<Darksamurai> I think I have some chains... had to haul some heavy materials... think Tetsuo... think.
Seigfreid drags Nikkita back into the cell, locking it again
<Darksamurai> ::more muttering::
Tsumi: It would need to be at regular intervals.
<Darksamurai> Ah! There they are... This should work.
Seigfreid : Hm...Maybe we can hire a guard in the city to do so?
Tsumi: ::Casts Silence::
Tsumi: If you think you can trust them.
Seigfreid : Unless you have anyone else in mind.
Darksamurai comes in and drops a large link of chain on the floor.
Darksamurai : That.... was heavy.
Seigfreid takes the chain and goes to tie it around her. Seigfreid Ties the chain around her.
Darksamurai : You know... gagged and chained up, she really isn’t that bad.
Tsumi: A member that wants the job could watch her but there seems to be no one around. What of you Samurai would you take pay for keeping her in submission?
Seigfreid : I really would, but I need to stay with my wife to help with my infant child.
Darksamurai : I'm doing this free of charge, its personal. She tried to kill me. I just want to make the boss pleased. I'll watch over her till the boss shows up.
Tsumi: ::Nods:: Good. Then I leave her in your hands.
Seigfreid : I'll be sure to visit her now and then. Let her feel what it feels like being subdued and tortured.
< Nan> ::Click:: Hello?
Seigfreid hands Tetsuo the 50 silence potions.
Seigfreid : Call for me if you need more. I'll be in the city.
Tsumi: Farewell then. ::She turns and walks away toward the door::
Darksamurai takes them and places in his pockets.
<Seigfreid> Hello Nan.
Darksamurai : Right.
<Nan> Beloved... It’s late... where are you?
Seigfreid : See you around Nikkita. *chuckles wickedly.*
Tsumi ::Exits::
<Seigfreid> Oh, I was meeting with the fellow leaders for a bit. I'm on my way home now.
<Nan> Is everything alright?
<Seigfreid> Yes, everything's fine.
Seigfreid exits the station
<Darksamurai> Its man stuff. Sorry little lady, nothing for you to worry about. Just us guys and a night of cards.
Nikkita wakes scowling.
Darksamurai : Ah... Mistress, you are awake. You look lovely as always.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Demon   The Witch and the Demon I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 9:16 pm

<Seigfreid> Is Maria asleep?
<Nan> Yes...
Seigfreid smiles to himself.
<Seigfreid> Good. Then I shall be home quickly...
<Darksamurai> You should have seen Seig, he was on a roll... had the real Promathia luck with him. Heh.
Nikkita fumes in front of Darksamurai.
Darksamurai : Come now, you should have seen this coming.
Seigfreid steps out into the city, still with a good dose of aderaline rushing through his veins, with a sense of smugness and pride.
Darksamurai : You can't trust the Demon of the East. I'm just a mad dog after all, no one holds me on a leash.
< Nan> Alright... I didn't know you played dice...
<Darksamurai> Its my fault, little lady. I talked him into it.
<Seigfreid> Oh it was something to do while we talked. But anyway, I'm almost home now. See you soon.
Nikkita rolls her eyes as her coven hat falls to the ground.
<Nan> Alright... Goodnight to you Sir Tetsuo...
<Darksamurai> Take care little lady.
<Nan> ::Clicks off ::
Darksamurai looks away from Nikkita, lost in thought.
Nikkita looks up at him irritated...
Darksamurai hovers above Nikkita.
Darksamurai : So... this is what it’s like to be in your shoes.
Darksamurai grins roguishly at Nikkita.
Nikkita smirks cockily.
Darksamurai : If I remove the gag, will you be nice? If you’re not... I'll have to break something. A finger, toe, hand, leg...
Nikkita rolls her eyes and nods.
Darksamurai removes the gag from her mouth.
Nikkita moves her tongue around in her mouth and swallows
Darksamurai : Is that better? You can actually breath.
Nikkita : Yes. Much better. So you've been left to see that I behave?
Darksamurai : You could say that. Or maybe that I'm just too attached to you.
Nikkita : Really? I doubt I mean anything to any of you
Darksamurai : I am a man full of hatred and rage... but... I'm not angry at you, you're crazy and twisted. It’s how you are, besides I'm not going to kill you. Knowing what the boss has in store is pleasing enough. You made this personal... I'm just seeing it through till the end.
Nikkita : You are no demon... you have no killer instinct, him however, he's not that different than me.
Darksamurai : Mistress... you don't know a damn thing about me. Only reason why I'm not killing you, because that be too easy. Boss will make your life so miserable, that you'll be aching to die. I could torture you and do all kinds of twisted and dark stuff, but I rather have an expert do it than a novice like myself.
Nikkita : I doubt he has half the imagination I do or for that matter...
Darksamurai : You might be right.
Nikkita she leans back a cold smile on her face.
Nikkita : I made it personal for you? Tell me how? You didn't like my game?
Darksamurai : You were going to make my life a living hell, a hell that I had already lived through. Everything I said to you was to save my own hide and help the boss.
Nikkita : You wouldn't of enjoyed being a beautiful woman's slave? It might have been fun Tetsuo but you have no imagination.
Darksamurai : I am no one’s slave or puppet. The only one who controls my actions are me.
Nikkita : So if I'd have offered you power?
Darksamurai seems lost in thought.
Darksamurai : I've walk that path before...
Nikkita : And?
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Demon   The Witch and the Demon I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 9:16 pm

Darksamurai : Look into my glass eye, that’s what I got from it.
Nikkita : You and I are alike in one way. I like to be in control as you do.
Darksamurai : After we cross paths, I had a nightmare.
Nikkita : Really?
Darksamurai : I have never experienced true terror in a long while... But after speaking with you... I was reminded of the horrors of the Castle Zvahl.
Nikkita smiles a little.
Darksamurai : I have to thank you, I truly do. Terror... shows me that I am still alive. I'm still capable of feeling something.
Nikkita : So there's nothing I can offer to make you reconsider?
Darksamurai : Nope. Our little encounter has reminded me why I follow my path.
Nikkita : I have to tell you Tetsuo I really am sorry to hear that.
Darksamurai : So I humbly thank you for showing me the errors of my way.
Darksamurai bows courteously to Nikkita.
Nikkita : Up until this moment I thought no one alive could out think me. I see I really could've used you. I should of offered you more it would be fun to have you around.
Darksamurai : And what use would I be to a woman like you?
Nikkita : A man that knows the North Lands of the past? Oh you could've done much to help me with my heritage.
Darksamurai : Heh.
Darksamurai kneels down and picks up the Coven Hat and places on top Nikkita's head.
Nikkita : I've inherited the gift of my ancestors Tetsuo.
Darksamurai : Go on.
Nikkita : How do you think I can cast without thinking about it?
Darksamurai : I tend to not question the ways of mana...but now that you mention it...
Nikkita : Only those especially gifted in Black Magic have that ability. Emotions make my flames jump. Let me tell you a story...
Darksamurai : So what? You want me to take you to the northern lands? Fine... go ahead, tell your story.
Nikkita she leans back.
Darksamurai sits in front of Nikkita with his hand resting on his sword.
Nikkita : There once was a little girl that noticed how different she was from other children especially her twin sister. One day her mother made her angry and without thinking she set fire to her mother's dress. After a lot of commotion they sent the little girl to a back room but she wanted to hear what they were saying. She snuck up to the door and she heard the most interesting thing.
Nikkita : "That curse can't touch this side of the family..." her father said.
Nikkita : Her mother was crying... "Don't tell me she'll turn out like that Witch."
Nikkita smirked.
Darksamurai : So... you are related to the Dark Lilies?
Nikkita nods to Darksamurai.
Nikkita : Maryse to be exact.
Darksamurai : I should have seen that coming.
Nikkita : My family tried to hide it from me but I realized I had the talent too.
Darksamurai : I've fought Shadowhand, which was her alias in the war, I think. And I've fought beside her.
Darksamurai looks at Nikkita and sighs dejectedly.
Darksamurai : I really should have connected the dots. So obvious now.
Nikkita : Yes. You see the mistake they made was to become the Shadow Lord's puppets.
Darksamurai smiles warmly at Nikkita.
Darksamurai : So what are you offering? What is it that you want from me? You said you could use me, how?
Nikkita : I'd love to meet my full potential, find out if there's a way to unlock it without falling under the thrall of the Shadow Lord. You could help me find it and in return I'd do whatever you want.
Darksamurai : There is nothing you could offer me... and there is nothing you could give me.
Nikkita : You want a great battle?
Darksamurai : There are only three things I want... Only one of them is possible and that one thing is death in a great and honorable battle.
Nikkita : Humor me..
Darksamurai : The other two are impossible.
Nikkita : Alright how about you fight me a Witch with no chains of slavery, her full potential realized.
Darksamurai : I do not even know if it is possibly for you to arrive at such feat.
Nikkita : No harm in trying...
Darkamurai: There are only a few ways to get that type of power, most of which is only a myth or a story. To gain the type of power... you're searching for...
Darksamurai : ….would require assistance.
Nikkita : Yes. Please tell me your other desires.
Darksamurai : ...
Darksamurai : I wish to see my family once more. To touch them... Even if its a glimpse... just wish I could say goodbye.
Nikkita : What if I helped you find them through the maws somehow?
Darksamurai : It wouldn't even matter.
Darksamurai : The Maw only travels twenty or so years...
Nikkita : What is the other?
Darksamurai : I am the last of the Shingen bloodline. The second desire... would to pass on my legacy. To know that the Shingen name isn't forever stained with bloodshed, so that a new generation can better the name. I wasn't supposed to be a killer for hire... I was suppose to be a famous dancer. I don't want the Shingen name to be forever tainted by my deeds.
Nikkita : I see. I suppose that's something I could do... if you helped me I could give you a child you could take and do what you want withnit. I wouldn't care.
Darksamurai : No. That would end, in all likelyhood, tragic. A child would probably inherit your twisted soul or my bloody one. That kid would be doomed from the start.
Nikkita : My sister and I are identicle and she's nothing like me. A child could inherit the gift I suppose.
Darksamurai : That might be true. But you and I... we are wicked beings.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Demon   The Witch and the Demon I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 9:17 pm

Nikkita : You're afraid to do whatever it takes to reach your greatest desires so you aren't wicked.
Darksamurai : I am evil.
Nikkita : How can you honestly say that? You who find me unsettling?
Nikkita grins roguishly at Darksamurai.
Darksamurai : You are beyound my level of wickedness. The only reason I find you unsettling is you remind me of my past. You've made this personal by trying to kill me... ironically though you reminded me to stay on my path. The world and the people in it aren't worth saving. Before I met you, I was starting to sink right back into that path of sacrifice for the "greater good".
Nikkita : So by trying to kill you I hurt your ego and you won't help me?
Darksamurai : I didn't say I wouldn't help you. Part of me wants to see you get what you deserve. Another part of me, sympathizes with you in your quest.
Darksamurai looks away from Nikkita, lost in thought.
Nikkita : ... but what?
Darksamurai takes off his turban and rubs his head.
Darksamurai : The question is... Do I want to be the hero... or the villain? But there lies another question... who's hero and who's villain.
Nikkita : True it’s all subjective.
Darksamurai : Life is so much more simpler on the battlefield, kill them before they kill you. War has made me so numb that I feel nothing. I do not feel any remorse for the lives you may take in the future. Odin...what should I do?
Nikkita : You have all the cards now samurai. I won't pretend to be in control.
Nikkita smiles warmly at Darksamurai.
Darksamurai : I do not crave power, I do not seek wealth, nor am I in search of redemption. I'm just merely seeking a grave. If I side with you... how do I know you won't kill me in my sleep? I don't, it’s a risk that I have to take. If I free you... Nes just might kill me in my sleep.
Nikkita : You're caught in the mind of a dangerous game. It’s your move.
Nikkita : I'm at your mercy Samurai.
Darksamurai : I know what Rana would have me choose....but I am no longer that child.
Nikkita : No you aren't.
Darksamurai : If I keep you chained... I fulfill my pact with Nes and continue to be one of his underlings. If I side with you... I'm your slave till you achieve what you are search for. It seems I am to be a servant of darkness once more...
Darksamurai kneels down and unshackles her chains.
Darksamurai : But I have a request... As the last remaining goodness within my soul...
Nikkita removes it stretching...
Darksamurai : I ask of you to not kill those attached to this banner. If you do so... I'll be completely your's.
Darksamurai kneels respectfully before Nikkita.
Nikkita : So your only request is to leave Sfant Umbra alone?
Darksamurai : That is correct.
Nikkita : That is reasonable. Though I will miss being able to finish what I started with my sister...
Darksamurai : Power or your sister? Which is more important?
Nikkita : Power. So its a deal?
Darksamurai : Yes Mistress. I am your's
Nikkita smiles warmly at Darksamurai.
Nikkita : Well then I owe you my freedom.
Darksamurai : If I am to be called Demon of the East... I better act like one.
Nikkita : Yes. I'm surprised though you want nothing else.
Darksamurai : Like I said... what I want you couldn't really give me. You won't be able to give me my sister nor my parents.
Nikkita : Alright... Then the deal is done with nothing more needed by either party?
Darksamurai : As long as you give me war. I'll follow till judgement day. I'll follow you till the day I enter Valhalla.
Nikkita : I'll eagarly await your suggestions Tetsuo. Until then....
Nikkita starts casting Warp on Nikkita.
Nikkita vanishes!
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Demon   The Witch and the Demon I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 10:01 pm

(Just a few notes. I lost a bunch of the log since there was so much chocobo spam it began resuing log space. I posted mostly the part with Tetsuo and Nikkita's conversation.

The title relates to how Nikkita believes she is a Witch and Tetsuo is called a "Demon of the East".)
Back to top Go down
SamusKnight2K
Igienic Preot
Igienic Preot
SamusKnight2K

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Demon   The Witch and the Demon I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 10:35 pm

[This uh, this will be in story format, right? In its current state it's too chaotic to make any sense of.]
Back to top Go down
https://sfantumbra.forum.st
Tsumi
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Demon   The Witch and the Demon I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 10:40 pm

(well I was just posting it as a log but if you guys want me to make it into story formatt I can it will just take awhile. )
Back to top Go down
SamusKnight2K
Igienic Preot
Igienic Preot
SamusKnight2K

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Demon   The Witch and the Demon I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 10:44 pm

Tsumi wrote:
(well I was just posting it as a log but if you guys want me to make it into story formatt I can it will just take awhile. )

[Definitely would prefer this as a story format. Not all too sure what the heck was going on other than something about Seig getting knocked back, casting Sleep, and Nikki hitting the floor. Tetsuo (Darksamurai) is there and suddenly Tsumi enters the scene.]
Back to top Go down
https://sfantumbra.forum.st
Tsumi
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Demon   The Witch and the Demon I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 10:48 pm

( Well I lost everything leading up to this point Sair and that will be sort of hard to replicate from memory other than a summary:

Tetsuo ( aka DS), Drahcir, Seigfreid and Nesirae set up a trap to catch Nikkita. They slept her tied up with a rope and brought her to the HQ. She started to try and escape byt burning the ropes with a Blaze Spikes spell but Seig attacked her. They call Tsumi on the Link pearl and she came to keep her under control and that's where this came in.

Names with <name> Around it were how the log shows pearl chat.

Does that help? )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Demon   The Witch and the Demon I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 11:18 pm

Yeah, there was a lot of chocobo circuit spam, pretty much every few mins a wall of text would show up and an npc wander ins rambling.

That was a fun rp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Demon   The Witch and the Demon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Witch and the Demon
Page 1 of 1