Sfant Umbra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sfant Umbra began as a secret mercenary business within the depths of the Aht Urhgan Empire. With the rise and fall of business it slowly faded from memory. That is, until a descendant of the creator happened across some old parchments one day...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So Sair might be a male Miqo'te this time... And some beta news.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SamusKnight2K
Igienic Preot
Igienic Preot
SamusKnight2K

So Sair might be a male Miqo'te this time... And some beta news. Empty
PostSubject: So Sair might be a male Miqo'te this time... And some beta news.   So Sair might be a male Miqo'te this time... And some beta news. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:14 am

Ever since playing the beta I'm more determined to go the role of a cat-person this time. I wanted to in FFXI but it never quite panned out right. It's a W.I.P. since I'm not fully satisfied with it, but here's the best I could get for the concept so far:

So Sair might be a male Miqo'te this time... And some beta news. Teconcept

And by the way, SE is currently accepting open beta applications. So if you want to try FFXIV out before it goes retail this could be your chance. All you need is a Square Enix Account and a valid email. Just sign up here:

http://entry.ffxiv.com/na/index.html

But don't wait too long, the site tends to go up and down with people spamming it to get in. Additionally, if the RPC hasn't been followed, when the retail servers go live it's been decided that Besaid will be the unofficial RP server. Overflow of Besaid will revert to Lindblum.

http://www.ffxiv-roleplayers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1300
Back to top Go down
https://sfantumbra.forum.st
Chessirin
New Rookie
New Rookie
Chessirin

PostSubject: Re: So Sair might be a male Miqo'te this time... And some beta news.   So Sair might be a male Miqo'te this time... And some beta news. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 3:39 am

Hehe~ Nice Sair. I'm still probably going to be a regular Miqo'te, though I dunno if I'll be using the Chi name or anything. So it'll be interesting.

So... Besaid or Lindblum... hrm.
Back to top Go down
SamusKnight2K
Igienic Preot
Igienic Preot
SamusKnight2K

PostSubject: Re: So Sair might be a male Miqo'te this time... And some beta news.   So Sair might be a male Miqo'te this time... And some beta news. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 4:55 pm

Chessirin wrote:
Hehe~ Nice Sair. I'm still probably going to be a regular Miqo'te, though I dunno if I'll be using the Chi name or anything. So it'll be interesting.

So... Besaid or Lindblum... hrm.

Well I did change the appearance a little, I'm still not fully satisfied but here's how he'll likely end up looking.

So Sair might be a male Miqo'te this time... And some beta news. Ingame10

Sadly however I can't use a Keeper of the Moon as I wanted, it looks too feminine even with the right hair, face, and options. Oh well... Oh and Besaid's where I'll be, already there in the open beta.
Back to top Go down
Seigfreid
Sfant Umbran Movie Reviewer
Seigfreid

PostSubject: Re: So Sair might be a male Miqo'te this time... And some beta news.   So Sair might be a male Miqo'te this time... And some beta news. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 7:42 pm

*whines* Stay with XI and try to finish the stories, or follow everyone to XIV...choices.
Back to top Go down
Chessirin
New Rookie
New Rookie
Chessirin

PostSubject: Re: So Sair might be a male Miqo'te this time... And some beta news.   So Sair might be a male Miqo'te this time... And some beta news. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 10:24 pm

SamusKnight2K wrote:
Sadly however I can't use a Keeper of the Moon as I wanted, it looks too feminine even with the right hair, face, and options.

Well... you could go with the idea that he just look very feminine. I know that's not what you'd want though, that would work though.
Back to top Go down
SamusKnight2K
Igienic Preot
Igienic Preot
SamusKnight2K

PostSubject: Re: So Sair might be a male Miqo'te this time... And some beta news.   So Sair might be a male Miqo'te this time... And some beta news. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 7:29 am

Bio has been finished. Even if most know that the character is meant to be a Miqo'te male it was recommended I keep the info hidden so I've modified the bio for Sair in that manner. It can be found here. And as my avatar now shows, that should be the final version of Sair. SE appears to be adding in some new hairstyles for release so the hairstyle may change on retail. See you in Eorzea!
Back to top Go down
Seigfreid
Seigfreid

PostSubject: Re: So Sair might be a male Miqo'te this time... And some beta news.   So Sair might be a male Miqo'te this time... And some beta news. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 9:42 am

What shell you guys going to be in?
Back to top Go down
SamusKnight2K
Igienic Preot
Igienic Preot
SamusKnight2K

PostSubject: Re: So Sair might be a male Miqo'te this time... And some beta news.   So Sair might be a male Miqo'te this time... And some beta news. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 7:45 pm

I think it's kind of up in the air where most are going, in fact I don't even know if Chi's created her own backstory and name for her Miqo'te. I've already got mine finished and I've applied for Serene Point (A linkshell ran and maintained by Kaliet and Kogenai, except Kal goes by Io now.) for now. Interestingly, you can equip up to 8 linkshells simultaneously which would allow for some good cross-LS RPing. If things are quiet in one linkshell you can swap to the other without having to unequip anything. And from my experience in open beta I think the shells aren't considered inventory items either which won't take up precious space (Inventory space is capped at 80 right now from the start, if it remains that way in retail we'll have to see.) this time.
Back to top Go down
Seigfreid
Seigfreid

PostSubject: Re: So Sair might be a male Miqo'te this time... And some beta news.   So Sair might be a male Miqo'te this time... And some beta news. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 7:55 pm

Oh that's cool.
Back to top Go down
SamusKnight2K
Igienic Preot
Igienic Preot
SamusKnight2K

PostSubject: Re: So Sair might be a male Miqo'te this time... And some beta news.   So Sair might be a male Miqo'te this time... And some beta news. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 9:26 pm

Seeing as people can equip more than one shell at a time I'm going to throw my hat into the ring and revive an old LS I made back in FFXI, Crescent Star. I've got some details planned out for it already but it's still in the opening stages. I'm going to need help running it and fleshing it out this time. And some characters (The dark brooding kind, and those who look at killing as a pleasure.) may not actually fit in.

I'm open to feedback on it all.

EDIT: And here's some other FF related stuff, second isn't related to FFXIV but still funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhlQIICMBB4&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSKygu3UxdU&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Chessirin
New Rookie
New Rookie
Chessirin

PostSubject: Re: So Sair might be a male Miqo'te this time... And some beta news.   So Sair might be a male Miqo'te this time... And some beta news. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 3:03 am

Sair's right, I'm not even close to finished. Ahaha~ Just been busy, I mean I'm in the Open Beta and everything, but just can't get the time to jump on. Kind of bums me out a little especially with Open Beta ending soon and the real deal starting up just as soon. Oh~ Woe is me.
Back to top Go down
Seigfreid
Seigfreid

PostSubject: Re: So Sair might be a male Miqo'te this time... And some beta news.   So Sair might be a male Miqo'te this time... And some beta news. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 9:53 am

I'd tell you what Sfant Umbra's situation is but for some reason my account is suspended for not receiving payment. Which is funny because my bank account had more than enough money at the time it would have been taken out, and when I click on reopen account, it brings up this error code.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So Sair might be a male Miqo'te this time... And some beta news.   So Sair might be a male Miqo'te this time... And some beta news. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So Sair might be a male Miqo'te this time... And some beta news.
Page 1 of 1