Sfant Umbra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sfant Umbra began as a secret mercenary business within the depths of the Aht Urhgan Empire. With the rise and fall of business it slowly faded from memory. That is, until a descendant of the creator happened across some old parchments one day...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where I been

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Seigfreid
Sfant Umbran Movie Reviewer
Seigfreid

Where I been Empty
PostSubject: Where I been   Where I been I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 1:26 am

Simply put, I have been stressing big time on my last two college classes. I'm especially close to failing Environmental Issues (don't know why I even need such a class *sigh*). That's why my movie reviews went silent, as well as myself entirely.

Come the end of September, I'll be out of school, and hopefully be able to come back. Wish me luck.
Back to top Go down
SamusKnight2K
Igienic Preot
Igienic Preot
SamusKnight2K

Where I been Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where I been   Where I been I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 7:29 pm

No prob Seig, I haven't been around myself. About a week or two ago my motherboard met an untimely demise. I just finally got a new one and my PC is up and running again. But here's something to make you laugh:

My motherboard met an untimely demise to a pair of... *plays dramatic music, view zooms in on his face, a serious expression* Underwear! Dun-dun-dunnnn! *kills the fx*

Last week I purchased a new video card to up my performance for FFXIV. Since I had to open up the computer I figured I'd just go ahead and apply new paste to the processor as well. As I was trying to clean off some excess paste I used a pair of old drawers I was gonna toss out. Well, some of the fabric got caught the tiny prongs that the processor sits on. Needless to say it wasn't pretty. So... yea...

Motherboards have been taken down by power surges, overclocking woes, spilling things on them, etc... But I think mine has to be the first to be taken down by a pair of undies. It's so stupid and idiotic but so funny at the same time. I can safely say this IS an event I'll someday look back on and laugh.

EDIT: By the way, sorry for hi-jacking your thread. I thought you could use a good laugh after all your stressing.
Back to top Go down
https://sfantumbra.forum.st
Seigfreid
Seigfreid

Where I been Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where I been   Where I been I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:49 pm

No problem Sair.

lmao that is a sad but funny story.
Back to top Go down
SamusKnight2K
Igienic Preot
Igienic Preot
SamusKnight2K

Where I been Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where I been   Where I been I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 4:45 am

Seigfreid wrote:
lmao that is a sad but funny story.

Hehe, everyone I've told that story to has laughed so you're not the first. It was a dumb move and I still wanna kick myself for it but at least it was a comical tragedy so the loss wasn't in vain I suppose.
Back to top Go down
https://sfantumbra.forum.st
Tsumi
Omaria Emir (Comandant Rosu)
Omaria Emir (Comandant Rosu)
Tsumi

Where I been Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where I been   Where I been I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 9:04 pm

lol Sair. Sorry to here that.

My situation is pretty much unchanged and I don't see being able to afford any game until next year unfortunately. I haven't been using chats and such since I've just been so tired.

I've had health problems due to stress and more fires recenlty in CA. I'm not as depressed as I was thanks to some r/l friends but I hope to slowly start making some money without killing myself.

If you guys all move to 14 by the time I'm able to play anything I'll look you guys up.
Back to top Go down
Seigfreid
Seigfreid

Where I been Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where I been   Where I been I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 12:46 am

I plan to stick to XI for awhile...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Where I been Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where I been   Where I been I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where I been
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sfant Umbra :: Out Of Character Realm :: OOC Announcements-
Jump to: