Sfant Umbra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sfant Umbra began as a secret mercenary business within the depths of the Aht Urhgan Empire. With the rise and fall of business it slowly faded from memory. That is, until a descendant of the creator happened across some old parchments one day...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mithrrran Hunterrr Suprrreme! - Mihana Zhralyia

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SamusKnight2K
Igienic Preot
Igienic Preot
SamusKnight2K

Mithrrran Hunterrr Suprrreme! - Mihana Zhralyia Empty
PostSubject: Mithrrran Hunterrr Suprrreme! - Mihana Zhralyia   Mithrrran Hunterrr Suprrreme! - Mihana Zhralyia I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:58 am

[Initially I had forgotten to post this some time ago so I'm adding it now, note has been made to its long delay below.]

Character Mini Sheet

Screen Name: Shia
Character Name: Mihana "Shia" Zhralyia
Race: Mithra
Main Job: Ranger
Subjob: Thief
Other Jobs: Warrior, Bard.
Birthplace: Kazham
Residence: Windurst
Family: Nanakuru (Moogle), Sarana Zhralyia (Adopted Mother) (Deceased) real parents are unknown.

Appearance:
Always with a mischievous gleam in her eye, her appearance isn't too different from your average Mithra. She's a tad shorter than most her age with firey red hair that matches the spunky attitude she exhibits. The one thing that truly sets her apart is her emerald green eyes, a somewhat uncommon feature found in Mithra.
Character Bio Included? No.

Letter

*The letter arrives to headquarters in a less than... "pristine" state. Crumpled, worn, and partially torn it faintly reeks of bad fish*

To: Sfant Umbra Mercenary Agency

Okay, here's the bottom line: I need gil, you need mercenaries. This cat knows how to get the job done, hire me and you'll have the finest marksmanship gil can buy next to the Shikaree! I await your answer.

Signed,
Mihana Zhralyia

*scrawled at the bottom is a note in more elegant handwriting*

Sir or Madam, I beg you please forgive the state of this letter. I am afraid I had found this months later from it's original writing stuffed between a desk and an old bastore sardine sandwich. Mihana is a skilled hunter, but a tad irresponsible and slacking when it comes to deadlines.

Sincerely,
Nanakuru
Back to top Go down
https://sfantumbra.forum.st
SamusKnight2K
Igienic Preot
Igienic Preot
SamusKnight2K

Mithrrran Hunterrr Suprrreme! - Mihana Zhralyia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mithrrran Hunterrr Suprrreme! - Mihana Zhralyia   Mithrrran Hunterrr Suprrreme! - Mihana Zhralyia I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 10:55 pm

[Pearled.]
Back to top Go down
https://sfantumbra.forum.st

Mithrrran Hunterrr Suprrreme! - Mihana Zhralyia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sfant Umbra :: A Mercenary's Life :: Recruitment Board :: Archived Letters-
Jump to: