Sfant Umbra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sfant Umbra began as a secret mercenary business within the depths of the Aht Urhgan Empire. With the rise and fall of business it slowly faded from memory. That is, until a descendant of the creator happened across some old parchments one day...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pearling Request

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SamusKnight2K
Igienic Preot
Igienic Preot
SamusKnight2K

Pearling Request Empty
PostSubject: Pearling Request   Pearling Request I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:34 am

Long ago I posted pearl requests for about three of my characters which have yet to be pearled. I never really got around to it but since I'm active more it's about time I seeked out getting their pearls:

Shia (Mihana) - Yet to be pearled or interviewed for a pearl.
Valris - Had a pearl for SfantUmbraMercenaries, never re-pearled after switching back to the old shell.
Palorumn (Palorumn-Milorumn) - Yet to be pearled or interviewed for a pearl.

If anyone can be around today (Monday) I'll be on likely after 9PM Pacific. Valris is located in Bastok, Palorumn is in Windurst, and Shia is in Jeuno.
Back to top Go down
https://sfantumbra.forum.st
Tsumi
Omaria Emir (Comandant Rosu)
Omaria Emir (Comandant Rosu)
Tsumi

Pearling Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pearling Request   Pearling Request I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 1:31 pm

( Sair. Sorry. I've have family business to attend to this week so the only nights I'll be on is tonight (Thursday) and tomorrow (Friday) this week.

After this week I should be able to be on a little more often since it will be summer and I won't have to help my mom with the tv as much since the shows I watch with her are over lol. Its really sad when you watch an elderly person starting forget and get confused with the buttons on a remote control... (I'm afraid by next year she may not be able to drive).

Anyway, the fun of caregiving never ends....
Back to top Go down
Seigfreid
Sfant Umbran Movie Reviewer
Sfant Umbran Movie Reviewer
Seigfreid

Pearling Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pearling Request   Pearling Request I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 3:45 pm

I should be on during the sunday rp night Sair. I can pearl you then.
Back to top Go down
SamusKnight2K
Igienic Preot
Igienic Preot
SamusKnight2K

Pearling Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pearling Request   Pearling Request I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 8:03 am

The only two remaining that need to be pearled now are Palorumn and Valris. Nesirae snagged Shia already. Anyway I've been made a sack holder by Nes so I can do pearling if there's anyone else that needs a pearl too.
Back to top Go down
https://sfantumbra.forum.st
Sponsored content

Pearling Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pearling Request   Pearling Request I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pearling Request
Page 1 of 1