Sfant Umbra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sfant Umbra began as a secret mercenary business within the depths of the Aht Urhgan Empire. With the rise and fall of business it slowly faded from memory. That is, until a descendant of the creator happened across some old parchments one day...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If you receive an email from samusknight2k@hotmail.com...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SamusKnight2K
Igienic Preot
Igienic Preot
SamusKnight2K

If you receive an email from samusknight2k@hotmail.com... Empty
PostSubject: If you receive an email from samusknight2k@hotmail.com...   If you receive an email from samusknight2k@hotmail.com... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:45 pm

If anyone receives or anyone else you know of receives an email from samusknight2k@hotmail.com, open it with caution... I've discovered someone's spoofing my email address sending primarily fake World of Warcraft account warnings to people. I don't usually send out emails from that account but if you or anyone you know does get an email from my address, pay careful attention to the contents... I've had that email for over 7 years now but it looks to be as if I have no other choice but to shut it down... Those who have my email address please delete it and add the following:

samusknight@verizon.net

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
https://sfantumbra.forum.st

If you receive an email from samusknight2k@hotmail.com...
Page 1 of 1