Sfant Umbra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sfant Umbra began as a secret mercenary business within the depths of the Aht Urhgan Empire. With the rise and fall of business it slowly faded from memory. That is, until a descendant of the creator happened across some old parchments one day...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vote For February RP Night!

Go down 
2 posters

Which night can you attend an RP Night?
Saturday the 13th
Vote For February RP Night! I_vote_lcap50%Vote For February RP Night! I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Saturday the 20th
Vote For February RP Night! I_vote_lcap50%Vote For February RP Night! I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Saturday the 27th
Vote For February RP Night! I_vote_lcap0%Vote For February RP Night! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Tsumi
Omaria Emir (Comandant Rosu)
Tsumi

Vote For February RP Night! Empty
PostSubject: Vote For February RP Night!   Vote For February RP Night! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:06 pm

Hi all:

You should know the drill by now, vote for the weekend night you'll be able to attend. The most available night will be chosen.
Back to top Go down
Seigfreid
Sfant Umbran Movie Reviewer
Seigfreid

PostSubject: Re: Vote For February RP Night!   Vote For February RP Night! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 1:38 am

I'm good this saturday or the 27th. 20th is my birthday so I'll be at my parents place.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Vote For February RP Night!   Vote For February RP Night! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:51 pm

I think I'm just making it the 27th since I'm still sick.
Back to top Go down
Seigfreid
Seigfreid

PostSubject: Re: Vote For February RP Night!   Vote For February RP Night! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:52 pm

kk Hope you feel better soon.
Back to top Go down
Seigfreid
Seigfreid

PostSubject: Re: Vote For February RP Night!   Vote For February RP Night! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 10:02 pm

I'll be a little late on Saturday. I have a DnD campaign to sit in on. Last time I didn't get home till about 12:30 eastern.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Vote For February RP Night!   Vote For February RP Night! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:16 pm

I'm hoping it turns out okay since I haven't had time to promote it this week.

I haven't been able to be on game or even on the net for fun at all this week between my parents stuff and this client. The client has had me up on the phone/e-mail until 12:00 AM every night practically. We've got an accepted over though so things should start to calm down. I do have jury duty though so the begining paperwork and that might keep me off on Monday and Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Seigfreid
Seigfreid

PostSubject: Re: Vote For February RP Night!   Vote For February RP Night! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 2:06 pm

DND was canceled so I'll be able to come on at 11 eastern.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vote For February RP Night!   Vote For February RP Night! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vote For February RP Night!
Page 1 of 1