Sfant Umbra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sfant Umbra began as a secret mercenary business within the depths of the Aht Urhgan Empire. With the rise and fall of business it slowly faded from memory. That is, until a descendant of the creator happened across some old parchments one day...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FFXI and FFXIV Guild Connections? (What Are You Planning on Doing?)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tsumi
Omaria Emir (Comandant Rosu)
Omaria Emir (Comandant Rosu)
Tsumi

FFXI and FFXIV Guild Connections? (What Are You Planning on Doing?) Empty
PostSubject: FFXI and FFXIV Guild Connections? (What Are You Planning on Doing?)   FFXI and FFXIV Guild Connections? (What Are You Planning on Doing?) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 7:43 pm

Ok since Zarin has opened a discussion of an FFXIV RP I'd thought it would be nice to know how many would play both games and if so would we want to have some sort of set up where we could RP as a group in both.

I'm sure that Tryn has mentioned thinking of starting a guild in FFXIV and some others might have a similiar idea.

What I mean is like a Co-op of guilds. A person that plays both games has an option of applying to both guilds. Maybe we could even have a shared board with a general section, a Sfant Umbra section and the FFXIV section. We'd cordinate events so they wouldn't conflict with each other so people could support and play both games/guilds without having to choose between them. Maybe have a chatroom where we could be on it no matter which game we're in?

What is everyones feelings and ideas?
Back to top Go down

FFXI and FFXIV Guild Connections? (What Are You Planning on Doing?)
Page 1 of 1