Sfant Umbra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sfant Umbra began as a secret mercenary business within the depths of the Aht Urhgan Empire. With the rise and fall of business it slowly faded from memory. That is, until a descendant of the creator happened across some old parchments one day...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wryf, Quiet Giant

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wryf
Latrines Scrubber
Latrines Scrubber

Wryf, Quiet Giant Empty
PostSubject: Wryf, Quiet Giant   Wryf, Quiet Giant I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:34 pm

[I've been away from FFXI for close to two years now, used to play on Sylph with a RP LS called Crystalline; and a lot has changed, almost all my friends have stopped playing and I'm quite unfamiliar with the new enviornment. So to be frank, ha. I might need some help getting my bearings again, if thats not a problem.]

Screen Name: Wryf
Character Name: Wryf Chevalier
Race: Galka
Main Job: [MNK atm, aspiring Samurai]

Birthplace: Bastok
Residence: Bastok Markets
Family: Falling Stone [father]
Appearance: Dark, and slick hair cropped at the sides with a rift of a mohawk on the top of his head. Bulging muscles, which is of the norm for a large full grown Galka, his eyes however are of a golden/amber color which makes his appearance somewhat shocking at closer inspection. Scars cover his back from a rough past.
Character Bio Included?: Not yet.
Personality: Quite quiet, Wryf more often then not, seeks to do no wrong. When provoked, he has a short fuse, but it quickly burns out. He is often uncertain about decisions and changes his mind constantly. When asked a question, his answer may differ if the same question is asked a short while later.

History:
[Extremely Brief]
Conceived from reincarnation as is with all Galkas, Wryf was born nameless. In an unexpected environment, he was taken in by several Elvaan rogues in the area, where he was taught the ways of combat. His size was almost exploited, for when inevitable physical altercations took place, he was often used as a scapegoat. His speech was somewhat hard to understand when he was young. The Elvaans gave him the nickname "Rift", due to his hair, but being somewhat illiterate, he was only able to pronounce it as "Riff"
This has left him with an indifferent oppinion towards other people and a scarred emotional state of being.

Letter

Dear Sfant Umbra Mercenary Agency,
I am young. That is for certain. But as a disciplined warrior, I feel I can assist you in your endeavours and dealings. I am used to the hardships of combat and physical violence. I feel alone, now that my previous "family," has disbanded. I am looking for a new start to my life.

~ Wryf
Back to top Go down
Seigfreid
Sfant Umbran Movie Reviewer
Sfant Umbran Movie Reviewer
Seigfreid

Wryf, Quiet Giant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wryf, Quiet Giant   Wryf, Quiet Giant I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 10:01 pm

Welcome to Sfant Umbra. We'll be sure to keep a look out for you IG.

Keep an eye out for myself (Seigfreid), Tsumi (or Sirrobin, Crystarella, Ashtari), or Nesirae.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Omaria Emir (Comandant Rosu)
Omaria Emir (Comandant Rosu)
Tsumi

Wryf, Quiet Giant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wryf, Quiet Giant   Wryf, Quiet Giant I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:24 pm

Pearled
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wryf, Quiet Giant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wryf, Quiet Giant   Wryf, Quiet Giant I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wryf, Quiet Giant
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sfant Umbra :: A Mercenary's Life :: Recruitment Board :: Archived Letters-
Jump to: