Sfant Umbra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sfant Umbra began as a secret mercenary business within the depths of the Aht Urhgan Empire. With the rise and fall of business it slowly faded from memory. That is, until a descendant of the creator happened across some old parchments one day...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fantasy Writ- Finally up

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tryn
New Rookie
New Rookie
Tryn

Fantasy Writ- Finally up Empty
PostSubject: Fantasy Writ- Finally up   Fantasy Writ- Finally up I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 3:57 am

Heyo again everyone, I've been lurking about still and am still planning to return asap, but I wanted to drop the word that after the years of planning and procrastinating, I've finally taken the plunge and started up Fantasy Writ for real. Some of you might remember I always talked about doing it, but now I finally have a 4 comic backlog, a 20+ Chapter time line scripted and despite still being a bit of a mess, a website and archive up and running.

I hope everyone enjoys the comic, as one of the main cast is an incarnation of everyone's favorite gentleman thief~

http://fantasywrit.com
Back to top Go down
http://dragoneyespro.com
Tsumi
Omaria Emir (Comandant Rosu)
Omaria Emir (Comandant Rosu)
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Writ- Finally up   Fantasy Writ- Finally up I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 1:55 pm

I look forward to seeing this progress.

I see a send up of Mithra in Fei seeing seeing as she comes from a matriarcal society.

It will be fun to see Koge in something again. ^^

Nice website set up.
Back to top Go down
Tryn
New Rookie
New Rookie
Tryn

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Writ- Finally up   Fantasy Writ- Finally up I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 2:07 pm

Yep the Felis are a parody of mithra, and female mmo characters in general with ridiculously skimpy outfits and other quirks. The Territh are a parody of galka, ogres from EQ and the other large MMO races no one usually plays with the exception of stat--CENSORED- and people playing them because no one else plays them. The half-fae are also an EQ parody of their fae. The reason they are only half in this world, is that I'm using a more traditional translation of what a pure fae is, an ethereal being not of the world. They mated with humans and elves and poof, you get half-fae. I may add something dwarf/taru-ish later suddenly appearing in the world with the first "expansion."

To start things off on a fun note, the first few story comics are actually based on Koge before the actual quest starts so his character comes into play right off the bat, followed by R'lora, the lead character.
Back to top Go down
Tryn
New Rookie
New Rookie
Tryn

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Writ- Finally up   Fantasy Writ- Finally up I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 1:23 am

Just wanted to add that the decision was made to add articles to the line up as well as comics, including a weekly feature written by Koge entitled "At Your Service~" Where the character will answer people's questions about the world, life the universe and everything. His article hits every friday and on every other wednesday (or whenever he feels like it) The vampire king Anaris will be giving his advice on how to be evil.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Writ- Finally up   Fantasy Writ- Finally up I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Writ- Finally up
Page 1 of 1