Sfant Umbra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sfant Umbra began as a secret mercenary business within the depths of the Aht Urhgan Empire. With the rise and fall of business it slowly faded from memory. That is, until a descendant of the creator happened across some old parchments one day...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aunt Aucia the Higgler

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aucia
Latrines Scrubber
Latrines Scrubber

Aunt Aucia the Higgler Empty
PostSubject: Aunt Aucia the Higgler   Aunt Aucia the Higgler I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 2:36 am

Screen Name: Aucia
Character Name: Aucia Askew "Aunt Aucia"
Race: Mithra
Main Job: Jack of many trades. (WHM SAM SMN DRG MNK ect)
Subjob:
Other Jobs:
Birthplace: Windurst
Residence: Technically Bastok, but travels constantly.
Family: Mother, Father, A couple sisters.
Appearance: Long brown hair to her waist pulled back in a loose tie, some of it falling out of the tie. Golden eyes.
Character Bio Included?:
Personality: Warm, welcoming, and very pleasant to her customers and prospecting customers. Anyone who gives her a bad deal, attempts to trick her, or doesn't pay will meet a very different side of her personality. Can be very patient but if pressed for too long she will get agitated.

History:
Even as a child, she was always good with money. Her sisters would spend their money of frivolous items, while Aucia would invest her money in frivolous items to sell to them at a higher price. This method started with just her sisters but by the time she was 8 she was selling things to all the neighborhood children and a couple adults who did not want to travel all across Windurst to pick up a replacement sabiki rig. By the time she was 16 she had invested in a fairly large pack and a chocobo. She was on her way out the gate, a grand future ahead of her with many glorious money making deals in her head when she tripped over a Tarutaru. In the tripping process a priceless artifact with an unknown (but priceless) value fell out of her pack and smashed to tiny bits, now an unknown (but worthless) value. The only logical option was to hire the Tarutaru she tripped over and make him work off the value as a book keeper... for all eternity.

Letter

Dear Sfant Umbra Mercenary Agency,
I must confess I am not the greatest of warriors but I do believe my associate and I have something very valuable to offer. You see we are merchants of the finest quality. By having a personal merchant in your ranks you could get the greatest of deals on any items you need or desire. I promise I will use all of my connections to bring your fine establishment to its highest potential.
Signed,
Aucia Askew

Aunt Aucia's Assorted Bit and Pieces
Anything you want, for a price.
Back to top Go down
Seigfreid
Sfant Umbran Movie Reviewer
Sfant Umbran Movie Reviewer
Seigfreid

PostSubject: Re: Aunt Aucia the Higgler   Aunt Aucia the Higgler I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 3:56 am

Nice character direction Aucia. I liked the part of enslaving a Taru too. Welcome back.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Omaria Emir (Comandant Rosu)
Omaria Emir (Comandant Rosu)
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Aunt Aucia the Higgler   Aunt Aucia the Higgler I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 4:01 am

lol love it Au ^^ )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aunt Aucia the Higgler   Aunt Aucia the Higgler I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aunt Aucia the Higgler
Page 1 of 1